❀six❀

{David(Davi) Lucca Da Silva Santos☺️}

edited

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

❃5 WEEKS LATER❃

I was home, on the couch doing my science homework. I always loved science. I actually have a couple more weeks of school then it's off to collage. Surprisingly, I was already excepted to a medical school. I was over the moon when I found out.

All of a sudden, Alan rushed inside and locked the door. I gasped at the sudden noise. I stood up and looked for him.

When I spotted him, I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing. Alan was holding a baby in his arms. Oh no. He's going to hurt him too. My eyes go wide and look up at Alan.

"Oh...Hello Daniela, this will be your new friend that me and your mother will have fun with." He says

"No please don't do this, look he's so young. You can't hurt him, please, I'll do anything. You can hurt me but please don't touch him!" I beg as my eyes started to fill up with tears. I will not allow them to hurt an infant. Hell no. He just rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"Fine, you will take care of him, but don't look at us when you need help with money because we're not giving you shit." And hands me the baby. I look at the kid in my arms in awe. He's so adorable.

"Do you know his name?" I ask still looking at the scared kid.

"Yeah, It's David Lucca something. Now go and leave me alone!" He orders. I nod and leave with Davi in my arms. I feel bad for his parents but at least I saved him from those monsters. He has blonde hair with light skin. He was just looking at me with his hazel green eyes. They are beautiful. I head to the living room to finish my homework, while Davi watches t.v. He's a really good kid. He hasn't cried yet.

Once I was done, I went to my room with Davi in my arms and looked for something he can play with. I then found this stuffed animal a teacher gave me as a gift. It was a blue dinosaur. I gave it to him and he looked at it and smiled. Then he hugged it and started giggling. I missed kids. When I was 15, I started to babysit for some extra money, plus I loved kids. I loved to babysit. The kids are just so cute. Poor David, how long will I have him for until his parents come looking. Of course I'm giving him to his parents, but I can't just look for them. I don't know his last name. This makes me sad. But, how will I cope with school and collage with a kid? It doesn't matter now, I'm all this kid has now and he's all I got right now. I'm going to deal with this somehow just for Davi and try to give him a normal life. I won't let anything happen to him.

❤︎❤︎❤︎