❀five❀

edited

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

❃1 WEEK LATER❃

Well, now I have a whole different life thanks to my so called parents. Yup, they call themselves my parents AND abuse me to the point where I can't walk for a couple days. I'm surprised Alan hasn't tried to have his way with me yet. Not that I want it to happen. I dread the day he decides to do that. The only reason I'm afraid of it happening soon is because every time Mary hurts me she says that Alan has been thinking about it.

Im assuming that Alan and Mary are rich. This house is huge. And we have people working here. Maids and chefs are in and out of this place. I think they don't know what Alan and Mary are doing to me. Alan and Mary always say how happy we are as a family. And the people who work here can't have their opinion on it because Alan and Mary keep me away from them.

That's my life now. I haven't heard anything from my real father or anyone from back home. I figured that they took me to Barcelona. They drove 6 hours just to kidnap me?! Why me?

I walked out of my big room and head to the kitchen. I see Mary there. She looks at me and goes back to eating. I sigh.

"Umm...mother?" I'm forced to call them mother and father for some reason. How sick are they?

"What?" She answers coldly not looking at me.

"When will I start school?" I ask her with hope laced throughout my voice.

"We're thinking about it." She quickly says and with that she leaves. 'Oh well' I thought and got food to eat. It's so confusing. They abuse me but I'm allowed to get food and walk around, but I can't leave the house at all. So this is why I want to go to school to be able to leave for a couple of hours.

❃2 WEEKS LATER❃

Finally school. No more Alan and Mary for some hours. I once tried escaping but I got caught and they abused me later that day. It ended up with me in the hospital. I got dressed into some jeans and a nice shirt. Slipped on my converse and went down stairs to eat. Once there, Mary is there, she grabs an apple and throws it at me. I catch it on time. I look up at her confused. Now that I actually look at her she's beautiful I have to admit . But what she does to me isn't. She just slaps me hard.

"Well, leave, don't want to be late, now do we?" She smiles and leaves. I just sigh and bite into the apple. You must be thinking 'wow, Daniela you don't even stand up for yourself '. I tried, BIG mistake .

I exit the house and walk to school. Wow fresh air. I smile to myself. Finally, I'm outside. I can feel the people Alan hired eyes' on me as I walk away. I sigh and continue walking to school.

❃AFTER SCHOOL❃

School was okay. It's my last year of high school then it's off to collage. But I have one question that will always bothers me.

"Will I ever leave this place??"

❤︎❤︎❤︎