❀tweleve❀

edited

✦DANIELA'S POV✦

I exit his room. I can't believe I just found Davi's father after so long. Although I have one question. Why did he ask me if I wanted an autograph and a picture? That's weird. He's not famous right? If he is then I would probably know him, but I've never seen him before. Then I remembered his name. He said it's Neymar Jr. Nope, never heard it. Oh well. I grab my bag from the front desk and head out. I exit the small hospital and enter my car heading towards Violet's house to tell her the news.

❃AFTER CAR RIDE❃

I knock on her door and moments later she opens it. I smile at her and she does the same.

"Hey, Violet. I have some news" I say uncertain about this. Her face falls from her smile to a scared and serious face.

"What's wrong?" She mumbles. I sigh. And look down.

"Well, I was at work and guess who I found?"

"Oh no, don't tell me who I think it is" she says looking sad. I sigh. Here goes nothing.

"I found Davi's father" I ramble quickly.

"Oh my gosh, are you sure it's him?"

"They have the same eyes and smile, then I asked him if he ever had a son, and he said he did, so then I knew it was really him." I say sadly.

"I don't know what to say. It's good and bad at the same time." I nod agreeing with her.

"Yeah. So, has Davi been good today? Oh, and by the way, Davi won't be here tomorrow I'm taking him to work with me."I say changing the subject. She nods understandingly and smiles.

"Of course and he's been good. He was telling me on how bored he was." We laugh.

"Where is he?"

"Davi!" She yells and Davi comes running towards us. I smile when I see him. His face lights up when he sees me. Man, I'm going to miss him.

"Best friend, you're here!" He squeals and jumps into my arms. I giggle and kiss his cheek. He goes to play with my hair and I notice his dinosaur in his hand. He never forgets that thing. I smile and wave to violet and exit the house.

"How was you're day, bestie?" I ask

"It was boring, without you!" He tells me which causes me to smile. He's such a cutie.

"I'm sorry, how about you come to work with me tomorrow?" I say as I put him into his car seat. He smiles. And nods very fast.

"Yay!" He yells and giggles. I smile and get into the drivers seat asking him about his day during the ride. I'm going to miss him so much. I don't know if I can live without him. He might just forget me. It saddens me but if he's happy then I'll be happy.

❤︎❤︎❤︎