Interview with poorviS

Username: poorviS

Member Since: July 02, 2011

Works on Wattpad: Two

1.       What inspired you to write your first book?

A dream of mine inspired me to write my first book. Although it was a very blurred and scattered dream, the idea that I got was clear!

2.       How did you come up with the title?

I signed up on Wattpad and I wanted to write my novel write away. So my title isn't anything great, it’s just something I thought of in haste.

 3.       What are your current projects?

I am currently having a writers block in writing a plain romance.

 4.       Who designed the cover of one of your books?

I designed it myself...although now I wish somebody else had.

5.       What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Ending it was the hardest part. Some of the parts of the explanation were also difficult.

 6.       Do you see writing as a career?

Not really... I would love to though.

7.       Do you have any advice for other writers?

Yeah, I would like to advice writers to always re-read and re-edit before publishing!

8.       Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers before we go?

Thanks! :-D

 Comment and vote to support this writer, Im sure they will appreciate it :)