Interview with Trisha16087

Username: Trisha16087

Member Since: November 26, 2011

Works on Wattpad: One

1.       What inspired you to write your first book?

I've never been a really strong writer, so I decided I wanted to take a chance and write a book to get better. In I Spy a Stupid Dumb Boss I'm mostly inspired by my friends. I decided to base a few of my characters off them. I guess I also got inspiration from little points in my childhood. Looking back on some of my birthdays I remember the things I used to be obsessed with as a child. Spies, princesses etc.

2.       How did you come up with the title?

My title was the hardest thing to come up with! I spent more than a week coming up with titles, and then one by one I eliminated them till I was left with I Spy a Stupid Dumb Boss.

3.       What are your current projects?

I'm only working on I Spy a Stupid Dumb Boss right now. I don't want to get too much on my plate.

4.       Who designed the cover of one of your books?

I wanted to make my own book cover because I'm into to anything artsy.

5.       What was the hardest part of writing your book?

The hardest part right now is either editing or deciding where the story goes. When I write I make most of the details and plot up on the spot.

6.       Do you see writing as a career?

Probably not! I see it as a hobby or pass time I enjoy.

7.       Do you have any advice for other writers?

My advice is to make your story unique. Not many people like reading stories that always follow the same path. If you're writing a story that has a similar plot to others I'd advise you to throw in an unexpected catch that'll surprise people. Another piece of advice is to get yourself an editor. They help a lot.

8.       Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers before we go?

I guess I'd say use your creativity and imagination when writing. If you have loads of that in your writing no one can really hate your story. Also, do your best when writing! I'd also like to say THANK YOU for reading this. It means a lot!

Comment and vote to support this writer, I’m sure they’ll appreciate it!!