Interview with Opheliac15768

Username: Opheliac15768

Member Since: June 02, 2011

Works on Wattpad: Seventeen

1.       What inspired you to write your first book?

My first book was Through The Pain and it was largely inspired by my past relationships and one of my best friend relationship at the time that I thought of it.

2.       How did you come up with the title?

A song. It's called Through The Pain by Madina Lake. They're my favourite band and I just really like that song. It was going to be either "Through The Pain" or "The Stars Are Hiding Now"

3.       What are your current projects?

There's so many, so I'd say go check my profile out. They're my current ones unless they say complete. And as for future project's they'll have to wait and see.

4.       Who designed the cover of one of your books?

Through The Pain was made by@girlgirl758. All the others are made by me

5.       What was the hardest part of writing your book?

When I get writers block. Or when I've stopped for one day and try and continue the next day and I can't remember what I was going to write.

6.       Do you see writing as a career?

Yes, and if I don't make it then I'm going to train as an English teacher. And if both plans fail; I'll work in Waterstones.

7.       Do you have any advice for other writers?

Try your hardest and be original. If you can't think of anything, bounce ideas off other writing friends or people on Wattpad.

8.       Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers before we go?

Not particularly, only: thanks for reading this :)

Comment and vote to support this writer, I’m sure they’ll appreciate it!!