Interview with clickonme

Username: clickonme

Member Since: Jun 07, 2011

Stories on Wattpad: Three

1.       What inspired you to write your first book?

I love writing stories and last summer I found this website , I only used to read on my account but then I was like what a waste , why not write something as well :)

2.       How did you come up with the title?

Once me and my friends were playing Dare and Double dare, so the idea and the title idea came from there.

3.       What are your current projects?

Write now I'm working on a new story called Highschool Not so sweetheart, I have more coming up as well :)

4.       Who designed the cover of one of your books?

I designed it myself.

5.       What was the hardest part of writing your book?

I usually get a writer block quite often so during the climax I was a bit stuck, but I usually overcome it with music :)

6.       Do you see writing as a career?

I'm not sure about this one, I never told my parents or family that I write, and they don't like writing as a profession so no.

7.       Do you have any advice for other writers?

Of course. I say that don't write for someone else write for yourself one day this hard work will pay off and remember people always like u when they find u unique, so be unique and eat muffins :D

8.       Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers before we go?

Umm, well let’s see here’s a question - Why didn't the chicken crossed the road? (If you one direction fan, you all might know :D)

Comment and vote to support this writer, I’m sure they will appreciate it :)