Interview with lightbulb77

Username: lightbulb77

Member Since: Jul 08, 2012

Stories on Wattpad: Two

1.       What inspired you to write your first book?

There aren't many male writers on this site; I started just posting songs I’ve written but then my fans kept asking me to write a book. So I made them a deal, 50 fans and I’ll upload a book....of course I gave them a teaser to my book mwhahaha!!

2.       How did you come up with the title?

 Umm honestly it just came to me after I wrote the first chapter to Wait What?! And for my song book it's a title of one of the upcoming song :)

3.       What are your current projects?

My books Wait What?! and my song book Self Inflicted.

4.       Who designed the cover of one of your books?

My bestie @leeleewillkillyou

5.       What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Not to uploading it till I have 50 fans... and the oh so famous WRITERS BLOCK!!! Dun dun dunnn

6.       Do you see writing as a career?

Nope I do not

7.       Do you have any advice for other writers?

Umm be yourself, don't let peoples comments change the way you write.

8.       Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers before we go?

Uhhh I am a crazy boy :P also I want to be iron man when I grow up!! LOL

Peace outtttttt :D

Comment and vote to support this writer, I’m sure they’ll appreciate it :)