Interview with LightsGoDown

Username: LightsGoDown

Member Since: February 06, 2012

Works on Wattpad: Two

1.       What inspired you to write your first book?

Well 'Beastly Love' came around because I was reading Beauty and the Beast to my little sister and I was like; I really want to watch the movie 'Beastly' AGAIN! Alex Pettyfer Addict ;) So through reading the original and the modern twist on it; 'Beastly Love' was born :)

2.       How did you come up with the title?

I don't like the title as it gives away too much I think :P But basically I think it all made sense being called 'Beastly Love' :P

3.       What are your current projects?

My Current Projects are ' Beastly Love' and an interview book but it’s still to be published :P

4.       Who designed the cover of one of your books?

I make all covers and trailers for my books :) I make covers and trailers for anyone who asks :)

5.       What was the hardest part of writing your book?

Hardest part? Writers block definitely! I am a crazy suffer from it :/

6.       Do you see writing as a career?

In my life? No :/ I really want to be a cardiologist/doctor/surgeon/physiotherapist just something Medical related but to someone else if could be :)

7.       Do you have any advice for other writers?

Ehh Write what’s on your mind and in your heart :) Don't nick other folks work you jammy gits ;)

8.       Do you have anything specific that you want to say to your readers before we go?

Ehh Bonjour? That’s hey right? :P Or au revior? Bye? :P You can see how I failed French.. :P

Comment and vote to support this writer, I’m sure they’ll appreciate it!!