Chapter IV Part II - I will personally cut your dick off myself

Chapter IV Part II -  I will personally cut your dick off myself

"America's finest - our men and women in uniform, are a force for good throughout the world, and that is nothing to apologize for." -Sarah Palin

September 2009

“Okay, so I have all the alcohol in my hummer, and Xavier has all the bags in the bed of the truck. So that only leaves seating arrangements” Faith says as I look around laughing at all their expressions.

Xavier is bouncing on the spot like he has ants in his pants, Carter is trying to hide the huge ass grin on his face, Faith looks like she’s either about to fart or constipated from trying to figure out the seating arrangements, Piper looks like she is on a sugar high, or crack. While Damon and I are trying not to laugh at all our friends.

“Well heres my solution, Faith can take Carter, Piper can go with Xavier, and Damon and I will ride in his black jeep. Capiche?” I say as I look at each one of them.

“Fine with me” They all mumble before heading off to their designated vehicles.

“Meet you at the cabin follow me, we’ll take a pit stop half way through the trip and switch drivers. It’s an 6 hour drive. Keep your phones on you, and the address should still be in everyones GPS!” Carter yelled as he ran to the truck where Faith is setting in the drivers seat.

I walk over to the drivers side of Damons black jeep and get in as he looks at me with a ‘what the fuck’ expression. “I hate driving the last part of the trip, I don’t like the 4 lane highways” I state as he nods his head getting in on the passenger side.

As we all pull out and start the 6 hour trip to the cabin up at black lake. My dad owns two lake houses, one at Seneca Lake in New York and another one at Black Lake which is up by 1000 islands in New York. Both of them are huge and a lot of fun.

“Is it just me, or does Carter have a soft spot of Faith?” Damon asks as I merge onto the highway.

I turn down the Avenged Sevenfold music I have blasting. That is one of my favorite bands, A7X is the beast! “You seen that two?”

“Well we’ll  just have to see what's going on there” he mumbles before it goes into one of those comfortable silences.  

“How was boot camp?” I ask breaking the silence.

“It was good, tiring, the first week wasn’t as bad as the rest. I will never complain about doing suicides again in football. My bunk mate after taco night was awful, I’m pretty sure that everyone on the left and right side of him had to sleep with gas mask that night. Oh my gosh, it was awful, it was like one of your stink bombs plus the smell of a fucking skunk. It made you gag” he says with a sour expression onto his face, probably remembering those nights.