Chapter XXI- you're almost 25, you should know that by now

Chapter XXI- you're almost 25 you should know that by now

“People are like snakes, you never know their true intentions, just like telling a poisonous snake from a non poisonous one, you have to know their true colors” -Unknown

November 2014

“You’re a freaking idiot Carter” I say helping his fat ass into the truck.

“Well how was i suppose to know that i would fall through the ice, it looked thick enough.” He hisses through clenched teeth.

“Yeah, well you are almost 25. You should know by now than to walk out onto the ice like that.” i mumble as the boys let out a loud bark of laughter.

“Shut y’alls fat asses up, you’re not the one with the broken leg and blue balls on the way” Carter finally snaps, making us all laugh even harder, the boys (thankfully)  passed out in the back seat.

“Hey, it could always be worst” Elijah says with a very red face, apparently he too also finds this funny.

You see, Carter thought it would be smart to just step out onto the ice, well i say step, it was more like he jumped off the end of the dock. When he did that, he fell right through and broke his leg.

“Care to enlighten me?” he says as I finally help me get seated.

“Well, you could have no balls at all and a broken leg.” Elijah says shrugging as Piper snickers.

"Shut the fuck up" he says disregarding Elijah's comment.

"Hey I'll have you know that I happen to like-" Faith starts but I cut her off

"Hold that thought unless you want to become my human barf bag." I announce closing the door in Carter's smirking face.

She just shrugs in return, a huge dirty smile onto her face. The rest shaking their heads at my not so subtle remark.

~*~*~