Chapter XXV - I might have had a baby and might be a mum but I am no pearl

*Note, be sure to have tissues ready cos this is going to get very emotional.

Chapter 25

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named "Bush", "Dick", and "Colin." Need I say more?"

—Chris Rock

July 2015

Piper's POV

I really hate sitting in suspense like when you're waiting on Christmas Eve. Now I don't know about all of you but in my family we didn't celebrate Christmas with Santa and all that crap. We knew the real reason for Christmas but we still got presents. Okay, back to my point. You can see all those wrapped presents under the tree but you know you can't open them until after supper time. It's like a dog gnawing at a bone the size of their weiner.

Now that you know that feeling, you now know how I feel right now.

All of a sudden I hear a banging onto my side window making me jump and shout "Holy mother of pearl!"

"Hey Piper, I might have had a baby and might be a mum but I am no pearl, I'd like to think of myself more of a amethyst or an aquamarine." She says laughing opening the door as I remove the blind fold.

"Girly I so wish I was in your shoes right now" she says slinging she arm around my shoulder leading me around the long way to the pond.

"Whys that cos' as of right now my boyfriend is being super shady. Despite the great sex we had last night..." I trail off as Anna stops dead in her tracks, dropping her shoulder from my arm.

"Tell. Me. Everything" she says in a scary calm voice.

You see that is one thing you have to know about Anna, she has this voice, this voice that is so calm, like the deep still waters that you know are deadly. Scary yet you still cross it. She uses this voice when she is extremely pissed off  or wanting the third degree.

"Well how about a i'll tell you if you tell me what my boyfriend is up to?" I argue back know she hates that.

Waggling her eyebrows she replies poking me in the chest. "Ah I see, tit for tat. Not happening my friend, i'm not gonna have two very pissed of marines mad at me. One of them I happen to have two kids by, an he really knows how to torcher me if you catch my drift."

"Yeah whatever floats your boat honey, do lets get back to walking cos the suspense is killing me." I say as we continue walking.

"Sure sure, hey answer this one question before I have to part. When you have kids, especially sons; make sure that your husband doesn't teach the kickboxing. Poor Xavier got nailed in the nuts last night by Diesel." She says wincing at something.