Chapter XXVII - the guy is a walking sex stick

So i've lost my journal that i kept EVERYTHING into so now i have to tear apart my office and look for it.  So enjoy the new chap while i go look for that little black book.....

Chapter XXVII - the guy is a walking sex stick

“Some just don’t know that all good is masked by evil” -Unknown

August 2015

Alana’s POV

You know that feeling when you can see your destination but it seems just so far? Yeah well that the feeling I have right now.

You see we’re about two hours in our trip up to the lake house. We have this small town diner slash fuel stop, it’s really the only place that we can stop on the way we go. We usually take the back way because it’s easier to say as a convoy, also more scenic than the highway.

The diner is nested between two hills, it’s surrounded by trees. The old cinder block building with a tin roof that holds a bunch of booths and a few tables.

Just as I see the diner in my vision a thought hits my head.

I really have to fucking piss and I don’t think my bladder can hold much more.

We all pull into the diner, most of us stopping at the pumps to refuel. I know i’m thankful for that last hill cos’ I was ‘bout running on fumes.

“Holy shit, my bladder is about it burst” Faith says jumping out of the vehicle, almost face planting into the pavement, voicing my thoughts.

“And you would never know she’s a doctor” I say laughing along with the rest who just got outta their cars, pulling my helmet off, locking into onto my bike.

I’m currently wearing a pair of jeans with leather chaps over it, along with a white V-neck shirt and my riding vest.

“Mum, we’re hungary” the boys say jumping out of the truck, their dad just behind them as the rest go into the small restaurant.

“They’ve been hollering that they have to pee and are hungry for the past 4 miles” he replies shaking his head.

“That’s why we stop hun, come on lets go get some grub y’all” I reply as each boy grabs my hand as Damon following behind before I feel a smack on my ass. I turn around and see him send me a wicked smile as I look over my shoulder an raise my eyebrows as if saying ‘why?’.

“Mum, why did daddy just spank you, did you do something bad?” River says, a confused look on his face.

“Yes, your mommy was very bad last night” he replies as I snort at his answer.