Chapter IX - Don't piss a hormonal pregnant lady off

*Watch out for date change*

"At some point in life, we'll all face some sort of physical pain. Wethers it's childbirth, or being shot in battle." -Unknown

May 2010

Dear Boo, how are things going? It is been really calm, like not the good calm either. Like you know the calm before the storm type? We are all on alert too. I have just 17 more months left of my deployment, then I'll be back home. I really miss you. How's college going? Tell Carter i'll be home soon enough, isn't Xavier helping him? Oh wait, most prefer Xavier over him anyways. Cue eye roll. Well I have to cut this short, love you boo. See you soon! -Damon

Dear damon, things are going good, I guess considering. I have something to tell you, and it's kinda big. How would you feel about, uh, moving in with me and the rest of the gang? Faith and I went together and bought a house. It is freaking huge, about 5 levels, with 8 rooms, and 9 1/2 baths. All of us put our gaming systems into one room so there is like an endless options onto games to play. Even has a home theater, indoor pool, gym with sparing mats. College is going wonderful, actually the place isn't that far from town either. I hope things go alright for y'all. See you soon, love -Boo.

--------

"You bloody twat, give me that back!" I yell as I attempt to waddle my way over to the barn doors. Xavier has my taken my bag of mini chocolate chip ahoy cookies that I was enjoying covered in the whipped cream.

I am exactly 2 weeks away from my due date, and let me tell you, those two boys have been kicking up a storm the past few months. An I look like I swallowed a fucking cow.

"Don't you think you've eaten enough Moo?" Xavier says just as I step through the barn doors, trying to catch my breath. I so can not wait for them to be born.

"Damit Xavier, stop that, I can hardly waddle as it is, and I'm eating for 3 you dumb ass! Give them back." I say as Carter comes in after me, with Faith hot on his tail, laughing their asses off.

Pouting he trudges over and hands me my bag of cookies back "you're no fun"

"Yeah well don't piss a hormonal pregnant lady off" I mutter walking back down to the back deck where Piper is seated. We all are done with college till mid august.

"You're going to throw yourself into early labor girl." Piper comments as I take a seat on the chaise lounger, putting my legs up.

"Yeah well, it'd be a blessing considering all i've been able to wear this spring is my yoga pants" I say nodding towards my black yoga pants and white shirt that you can clearly see just how huge my stomach is.

"Didn't doctor Lynn say you could technically go any day now?" She asks as taking a bite out of her sandwich.

I nod my head in reply as I watch Carter throw a laughing Faith over his shoulders, smacking her ass in the process, with Xavier laughing just behind them.

Oh yeah, and Carter and Faith are now going out, after we all locked them in the bathroom for about 3 hours, telling them they can't come out till they were dating.

We are all currently at our new house. Faith's parents, my parents, along with Faith and I all pitched in to pay for a house that all of us could live along with the twins and Damon once he gets back. It's also not that far from the university.

"I think i'm going to order pizza tonight for dinner, you in?" Xavier says offering me a hand as he sees my struggling to get up out of the chair.

Damn, those chairs are low to the fucking ground.