Chapter XXIX - got the fish hook in my dad ass

There is a thin line that separates laughter and pain, comedy and tragedy, humor and hurt. -Erma Bombeck

August 2015

Alana’s POV

Walking down the steps from the back yard I hear some sort of a ruckus going on out on the beach, and a bunch of shouting.

On my way there I happen to see Sebastian showing Diesel how to fish “Hey Seb, what’s going on down there” I ask nodding my head in that general direction of all the noise.

“I haven’t a clue the boys wanted me to show them how to fish and Damon wasn’t doing too well. I guess the boy still hasn’t learn’t how to fish right.” He says shaking his head with a small laugh. The boys are setting on the log, a dog on each side of them.

“No he hasn’t, well you guy’s have fun. Be safe, don’t hook someone in the ass.” I say before continuing on down the beach hearing laughter from the boys behind me.

I will never forget that day, we were down on the beach with my brother Hunter and Damon, just us. Sebastian, our dad, and Damon’s dad had shown us all how to fish, and Hunter was trying to show Damon how to properly cast the rod. Damon casted over his shoulder, at the wrong time my dad had bent over, rear in the air, and Damon got the fish hook in my dad ass. It wound up being the Christmas card for that year. I don’t think I have ever seen anyone laugh so hard. Hunter offered to take it out but mum had insisted on going to the ER. The doctors and nurses were laughing and my poor dad he was the butt of all pun and jokes for a long time.

“Carter Matthews I swear on all that’s holy if you don’t put me down right this instant I am going to barf on you!” screams Faith as I come up to see that Carter has her over his shoulder running from one side of the beach to another jostling her about.

I just shake my head, those two have been acting all mushy gushy lately.

I look over to see that Elijah and Piper are both lying in the sun tanning and Damon is watching the whole ordeal drinking something in a red cup. I walk over and take a seat next to him. Slipping off my black flip flops and tank top to reveal the top half of my black swimsuit.

Digging my toes in the sand I look at the whole ordeal going on. Just as Carter puts Faith down, she runs over and vomits in the trash bin.

“I hate you all.” she mutters walking over after smacking Carter, taking a seat next to me.

“We love you too babe” I say with a smile.

------

As we’re all setting around the campfire on the beach each of us have our own sort of alcoholic beverage, i’m having a nice pina colada. Both of boys have gone to bed after a long day of playing in the water, out on the boat, fishing, i’m sure the even dogs had fun today as well.

Sebastian had a good time seeing us all. It’s been so long since we’ve been up to this place, well I think the last time was just after my brother died. Currently Seb is sitting next to Elijah chatting it up over what ever guys talk about.

Damon is lying in a hammock and I’m setting in my favorite black chair, you know the ones that like suck you right in when you were little.

As I finish off my first drink I hear a coughing behind me and a little voice say “mummy I don’t feel good”

I turn around a see River with his hand over his mouth in a coughing fit.

“Come here buddy” I say pulling him up to me just as he starts coughing even harder then is when I notice that his hand I all wet and bloody.

My eyes widen in fear as I realize exactly what’s going on, “Piper, get over here now, he’s coughing up blood!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy y'all it's River here, I'm sorry it's short, it's all she' had written so far and I added some stuff. Kali isn't feeling too well with all her problems so enjoy this bit and when she gets better she'll post more. She told me to tell you all thanks for everything :D 

-River 

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW :P