Fame Is Like Family Part 51

A prayer for Help

How much longer will you forget, Lord? 

Forever? 

How much longer will you hide yourself from me? 

How long must I endure trouble? 

How long will sorrow fill my heart and day? 

How long will my enemies triumph over me?

Look at me, O Lord my God, and answer me.  

Restore my strength, don't let me die. 

Don't let my enemies say"We have defeated him."  

Don't let them gloat on my downfall.

I rely on your constant love; 

I will be glad, because you will rescue me. 

I will SING to you, O Lord, 

because you HAVE BEEN GOOD to me.

I know many of you don't believe in God and that's okay. I AM NOT trying to shove my faith onto you.

IF ANY OF YOU NEED PRAYER OR WANT ME TO HEAR YOUR STORY I WILL BE RIGHT HERE FOR YOU (if you really need my help I'll Facebook you, give you my number or Skype you or any thing else). 

On with the story:

Madison had been on tour with Cody Simpson, and Greyson Chance for a couple of weeks now. She loved everything about it. Everyone was so nice snd they kept her mind off her home life or what was left of it.

Although she had been sleeping on the bus with her dad; she spent most of her time on the boy's bus. She not only got to hang with the boys but she also got to have "girl talk" with Ali; Cody's little sister. Who was only a year younger than her.

Right now Madison was sitting on their bus with Ali watching tv. They were stuck in Las Vegas another day because of having two concerts and an award show there. They had a day off which left them with nothing to do.

She heard a scream from outside and then a chuckle. She knew it was Greyson and Cody. They were always doing something. 

She didn't know how Ali lived with Cody without going complete nuts.

Of course she thought she had grown up around the kings of crazies. She began to think about Ryan. She tried to blink back the tears. So she quickly got her mind off of it.

"I going to see what trouble they're getting into," she said while towards the stairs to get out the door.

"Good luck," Ali mumbled from behind her.

She opened the door only be soaked with something green and sticky. She shirked in shock. Greyson and Cody were about ten feet away laughing so hard.

"Cody! Greyson! I am gonna kill you!" she screamed angrily. They saw how angrily she was. Their faces looked very frighten as they began to run away in different directions.

But they were no match for a national known soccer player. She soon caught up to Cody. She tackled him to the ground. She flipped him over and started to aim a punch towards his face.

"Not the face!" he shouted very scared by the evil look on Madison's face.

She suddenly claimed down. "Ok," she as she got up and put out her hand to help him up.

"Thank you," he said as he grabbed her and fell for her trap.

As soon as he stood up, she smirked. "Idiot," she mumbled.

He looked shocked at her her as he relieved what she was about to do. He tried to turn around but it was too late. Madison kicked him, real hard like a soccer player kicks a ball. Where you may wonder, well it where no guy would ever want to be kicked; where the sun doesn't shine.

He screamed out in pain as he fell to the ground. Madison walked away smiling as she began to go after Greyson.

Greyson's and Cody's prank had been put on YouTube and became huge hit. Of course it was all over the gossip channels on the TV. Although she had been removed as the queen of pranks she still found the video hilarious since it showed her beating up the boys.

It had taken hours to get whatever that green stuff was out of her hair. By the time she got it all off she was ready to go into a deep sleep. She laid down on her bunk bed and fell asleep right away.

Christian had not seen Madison in forever, so of course he agreed to pull a prank or two on her. He was the one who sat on top of another tour bus and recorded the whole thing.

He was planning on spending his time on the rest of the tour.But before he could tell Madison he has agreed to perform another prank on her.

So there he was with Greyson and Cody in Madison's bus. He had a feather in one hand and a can of shaving cream in another. It was a classic.

Cody was gonna record the whole thing while Greyson was look-out.

Christian pulled the cloth back from Madison's bed to find her fast asleep; perfect.

"is she awake?" Cody whispered.

"No, shhh," he responded quietly as possible.

He sprayed the shaving cream in her and began to tickle her nose with the feather.

Before he even knew what was happening he felt shaving cream all over his face. He stood there shocked while Cody was laughing so hard. Madison jumped out of her bed smirking.

"I knew it was you, Christian," she said. The thing she did next was something he never suspected...

Christian's back!! 

Comments about it?

Please keep in your prayer or in our mind my friend

Please feel free to tell me any story at any time. I love hearing

Comment, Fan, Vote, Etc.