Fame Is Like Family Part 41

Refresher:

"Did she move out?" he asked nervously.

"Yes," she said.

She heard him hang up.

"Ryan?" she asked. There was no response all she heard was the beeping from the phone.

Yep he had just hung up on her.

Ryan was shocked he didn't expect his mom to move out. All of the sudden he was angry at this so he hung up on Madison. He did feel bad about it later.

Ryan was so mad at his parents that he was gonna take it out on anyone. He went back to his seat to find that Chaz had taken it. He was already mad but Chaz had just pushed the worng button.

Chaz looked up and smiled at him innocently. Ryan gave him an evil glare.

"Get out of my seat," Ryan whispered.

"You snooze ya loose," Chaz said childish.

"Get up," Ryan said sounding more angerly than ever.

"No," Chaz said nervously. Chaz knew something was up but he just couldn't help but to annoy Ryan still.

All the sudden Ryan threw a punch at Chaz hitting him in the arm. Chaz winced in pain. Chaz was shocked Ryan had play pinched him before but like that, that was a real punch. He bet it even left a bruise.

"Ryan what's wrong?" Chaz asked worried.

"You are in my seat," Ryan answered harshly.

"Well I am not moving until you tell me that's really wrong," Chaz said.

"Idiot," Ryan mumbled as he went to sit in Chaz's seat. He was angry and Chaz just pushed his last button. Who knows what he'll do next...

Madison woke up the next morning feeling sad. She hoped Ryan had tried to call her back and said he had just lost connection but of course he didn't. This made her more sad. Why did Ryan hang up? She wondered.

Parker called her up and ask her to go go skateboarding with him. She said yes because she knew it would keep her mind off of things at home.

She left after texting her dad to tell him where she was. Not that he would ever care about where she was. Not that she minded she could do most everything she wanted to do now because no one was there to watch over her.

She met Parker at the skateboard park and did some tricks. They then went to eat lunch at a fast food place. After that they went to the pool for a little bit and then back to Parker's or her house for video games. This became their everyday routine for the rest of the week.

Christian was missing Madison so much. Tour was not the same without her. He had not done a single prank since she had left. He checked to see if she had somehow tried to get in contact with him through Twiiter, YouTube, Facebook, Cellphones or anything else but she hadn't.

He tried to stop thinking about her but he couldn't. All he could ever think about was her. He was hopelessly in love with her. He felt like he was stuck in that old song; A teenager in love.

Justin knew that the tour would be different when Madison left but not this different. All the fun stuff was gone like the prank. He could tell that Christian was always thinking about her. While Ryan would not talk to anyone. Ryan claimed that he was sick and locked himself in his room.

Ryan hated being on tour. He hated everything about the tour. Everyone was in their little happy world while his was falling apart.

The less time he spent on tour the better. He had pretended to be sick so he could he get away. He had just bought a airplane ticket and was about to get away from Chaz and Justin forever...

DRAMA

comment, fan, vote etc.

<3 Jodie