Fame Is Like Family Part 37

I sorry that I didn’t update you see yesterday I got my braces off (YAY0 and the guy I liked ask me out on an unexpected date (score)!

Anyway thank you SawyH23 for the new cover. I GOT 100 Fans! Thanks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for all the support!

Caitlin was so mad at Christian that she forced him to go back to the house while they went to the Eiffel Tower. Well everyone besides for Madison who had to stay behind to make sure Christian didn’t get into any trouble. This made her mad at Christian because of him being so immature.

Christian was in his room on the computer doing who knows what while Madison was uploading the video of when Christian got caught by the guard on to her computer.

She smiled as she put it on the prank wars account and put on the title “why Christian Beadles Is an idiot.”

She then looked at comments on other videos because she was bored. She began to see I fight going between the fans. She laughed as she realized the fight was over if she would go out with Christian, Chaz, or Justin.

First she saw a video response that said Team Chadison. She watched as it showed pictures Chaz, and her from a long time ago. How the heck did they get those pictures she wondered?

Next she checked on a video called team Chritson Bietler. It had some new pictures of him and her that anyone could have gotten off the internet. She didn’t feel like those people where such stockers.

 Lastly she checked the team called Madtin Butbier. She laughed at the name Butlbier. Yeah she was even more immature than Christian. She looked at the video to find something more shocking than anything before…

Christian was about to be killed by her…