Fame Is Like Family Part 44

Alright so over you all are team Justin. Uhm.....

Three months later:

Madison had grown tried of life in Stratford. Her dad was still never home, and about every month Justin would come stock after her. All Justin wanted was to know where Ryan was but Masison herself didn't know where he was.

Madison spent her every afternoon skateboarding a mile it let her mind go blank and claimed let down. She skateboarded down the same streets everyday always passing Chaz's house.

She often wondered about Chaz he lived in Stratford of course and barely went out of the country. Maybe he was just as lonely as she was.

Chaz watched Madison skate by his house at 4:17 sharp just like every afternoon. It was his way of watching out for her. He knew she was sad but she would never talk to him because of Justin's obsession over finding out where Ryan was.

Chaz was finely got the nerve to talk to Madison so so that Friday afternoon he was ready for her. He was waiting out side his house with his skateboard.

Madison came skating by just like any other day.

"Madison wait!" Chaz yelled at her but she couldn't hear him.

It was hard to explain what happened next...

Madison was skating by Chaz's house when she saw him outside like he was waiting for him.

She was scared so she tried to get away fast. She was being an idiot just to get away from Chaz she skated across the street without looking.

There came a speeding red Jetta. The person in the car honked their horn but Madison was to shocked to move. There she stood just like a deer in the headlights of car. She knew she about to get hit...

She felt someone grab her and pick her up. The person safely ran her out the way of the car. But who ever it was too late her elbow hit the mirror of the car she screamed in pain.

Chaz saw a car coming towards Madison. He ran so fast that he had ran a hole block in like ten seconds. He jumped to grab Madison in his arms. He carried her across the street safely.

It was so sight to see in one arm Chaz had Madison and with the other he was flicking off the car.

He thought he had saved her but then she screamed out in pain.

"What's worng?" he asked afraid of what she was gonna say.

But before she could even answer Chaz saw her arm. He could see the bone of her elbow. He started to carry her to the car.

"My skateboard!" she screamed.

"Altight I'll get it," he said while looking around the street. Her skateboard had been split into two pieces by the car.

He threw Madison over his shoulder and grabbed what remained of her skateboard.

He ran to his car, threw Madison into the passager's seat, and buckled her in. Madison was in total shock.

"Madison?" he screamed at her.

"Yeah," she mumbled.

"Are you feeling alright?" he asked.

"I feel kinda dizzy," she mumbled. She moving her head back and forth. Then all the sudden her eyes went to the back of the head.

"Madison!" he yelled at her. He tried shaking her but she didn't wake up.

Now he was starting to freak out.

Madison was hurting like crazy when Chaz put her over his shoulder.