Fame Is Like Family Part 23

Replay:

"Look's like there was two Christian Beadles at Justin Bieber's concert last night, both hidden under a hoodie one walked in with Justin, and friends while the other walked in alone," said Ryan Seacrest. A photo on Madison with the boys came up and one of Christian walking alone.

They all gasped as Ryan said the next thing. No body would EVER expect this to happen...

(well it wasn't the boogie monster :)

"One of these of course is not Christian Beadles. The rumors are that one of them is Justin Bieber's new girl friend," Ryan Seacrest said. Then on the screen popped up that picture of Justin on a wall with Madison with his arm on her shoulder.

Right before Ryan Seacrest had said that Madison had taken a big slip of milk with her Fruit Loops. She had never thought that people really spilt out (the spilt take) drink until that second. Her milk and Fruit Loopsended up all over the counter as she sat there in shock.

Chaz was just as unlucky, he had just taken a big bite out of his bagel and was now choking on it. He was coughing up quite a storm. Justin quickly hit him hard on the back, and well, to put this the nicest way his bagel ended up on the counter.

"Justin?" Madison asked still in shock.

"Yes," he replied.

"When are you planing to uh.. tell them that... We are not uh... going out," she spoke as if the last to words were bitter.

"Oh well you know revenge us very sweet," he said while smirking evilly.

"You wouldn't," she said angrily.

Justin took out his phone. "Twitter update; yes it's true I have a girlfriend," he said while acting like he was typing it.

Madison jumped on his back and tried to grab his phone away from him. She was screaming at him while Justin was just laughing.

Just then Christian, and Ryan came downstairs. To find a very odd site to see. To them they saw Madison trying to get Justin's phone while getting a piggy-back from him, Madison had milk all over her, there was milk mixed with Fruit Loops all over the counter, a thrown-up bagel, the tv turned on really loud, and on a stool sat a shocked Chaz covered from head to toes with milk.

"FREEZE," Ryan yelled. Justin stopped running, Madison got off his back, and Chaz turned to look at him.

"What's going on here?" Ryan asked.

All three of them pointed the tv where another picture of Justin, and Madison came up expect in this one; Justin was throwing Madison in a pool.

FLASHBACK

It was a couple of months ago when Justin, and Ryan were watching Tv. Madison was lying on another couch listening to her music through her Beats by Dr. Dre.

Ryan told Justin, the story about the time Madison had accidentally said there was no good artist from Canada. Justin picked up a shocked Madison and threw her into their pool but she got Justin's cell phone in her hands. So in the end he got pulled in the pool by Madison, and he lost his cell phone too.

BACK TO NORMAL TIME

Christian, and Ryan looked at the tv in shook. Just then Caitlin walked in.

"What the heck is going on in here?" She asked. Christian pointed to the Tv she knew what was going on.

"What was all the screaming about?" Ryan asked Madison, and Justin.

"He trying to say on his Twitter that I'm his girlfriend," she said while acting like the word girlfriend was the most bitter tasting word ever.

"Why?" Ryan asked Justin.

"I was just joking," Justin said while handing his phone to Madison.

She read his twitter update:

Just clearing things up, I am NOT Going out with that girl. Her name is Madison, she's my friend; Ryan Butler little sister, and she's like I little sister to me. Her, Christian Beadles, Ryan Butler, Chaz Somers, and Caitlin Beadles are coming on tour with me this summer.

"Thank you," Madison said while handing Justin's phone back to him.

"I got you admit," Justin said jokingly.

"Yeah well at least I don't smell like Durian fruit," she said while acting like Justin still smelled which he didn't.

"So what are we doing today? Justin," Christian asked. That was the first time he had spoken that morning.

"We are boarding a plane at five o'clock so we have to be at the airport at one," Justin said while checking his calendar on his phone

"Oh cool," Christian replied. To be honest Christian had no idea what just happened. All that he knew was that the pops had thought Madison, and Justin were going out. Which was so untrue. Oh well time to get ready to go to.... Wait? Where are they going?

Remember I am going for the Watty award so...

Comment, Fan, VOTE, etc.

<3 Jodie

GLEE IS ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Who exticted?