Fame IS Like Family Part 35

I AM NOT DEAD (but I did almost kill myself)

I dedicate this chapter to:

@ilygummibear and @courtneyjane74

Christian ran after Madison having no idea what just happened. As soon as they got away from the Effiel tower, Christian sat down trying to catch his breath.

Madison was standing up acting like that run was nothing. Christian was really out of shape compared to Madison.

“You are an idiot,” Madison said while sitting next to Christian.

“What did I even do?” Christian asked confused.

“You split on the chief of police,” Madison yelled at him angrily.

“Oh, sorry,” Christian said while laughing.

“It’s NOT funny Christian you owe me BIG TIME,” Madison yelled at him.

“Alright I am so sorry,” Christian said.

“Anything else you want to say,” Madison asked still being mad at him.

“Uhm…Nope,” Christian said while thinking about it.

“How about thank Madison for saving me from jail,” Madison said while doing Christian’s voice.

“Alright, Thank you very much Madison,” Christian said.

“Now will you please please forgive me,” Christian begged while getting down of his knees.

“I guess,” Madison said while starting to walk away

“TouristiquesStupidAmerican,” Madison mumbled under her breath.

Christina knew that Madison was pissed at him so he kept his distance as they walked to the café. Christian had never seen Madison this mad. He wondered what was going on…