Fame Is Like Family Part 27

Christian took his mind off the boyfriend and went to a different subject.

"So I got a new prank plan," Christian whispered.

"And that would be?" Madison asked.

"Ok so you are going to love this," he said. He whispered the plan in her ear. She cracked up.

"That's a perfect plan," she said while still laughing.

"Yeah I know," he said while smirking at her. Even if she had a boyfriend, he could still flirt with her. No biggie right?

"You know what?" asked a just woken Justin.

"Nothing," Christian, and Madison said quickly in unison.

"Right," Justin sleepily said. Justin knew that they were up to something. He just didn't know what.

"Yep, nothing at all," Christian said while smirking. Madison stomped on his foot.

"Oww! What was that for," Christian whined. Christian, and Madison started silently fighting. Justin smirked, looked like his plan was working out great. They would totally in love, and a couple in no time. But first, he had to come up with a prank to get revenge on them.

"You couldn't have made it more obvious," Madison whispered to Christian.

"Yes I could have," Christian whispered.

"Really," she whispered angrily.

"Yep," Christian whispered while smirking. Madison just gave him an evil look. He laughed. She nudged him and pointed at Justin.

Justin was so zoomed out. Madison stole Christian's pillow and threw at Justin.

"Christian," Justin said while giving him an evil look.

"Hey that was Madison," he mumbled.

The rest of the plane ride went kind of like that.

They were finally in Madrid. It was a nice place but they didn't have time to look at it. Justin had a concert in five hours. They were rushed off to the arena to get ready.

Madison, and Christian walked the halls of the backstage getting the props for their prank. It was gonna be great!

While they were getting their props, Ryan, and Chaz were getting their ultimate prank set up. It was Justin's idea and Scooter had given them permission. It would take all four of them; Caitlin, Justin, Ryan, and Chaz to work this prank.

The concert had started and Madison had just come out of Justin's dressing room.

She looked down the hallway both ways, to the right Kenny, and Scooter were walking to her, but to the left Ryan was running to get her. She knew something was up.

She began to run to the right but Ryan picked up speed. Madison grabbed onto Kenny's leg as a last chance. But it was too late. Ryan pulled her off of Kenny's leg, and threw her over his shoulder.

"Ryan put me down right now," Madison yelped while pounding her fists on his back.

"I don't think so," Ryan evilly responded.

"Ryan?" Scooter yelled knowing something was going on. Ryan turned back around up look at Kenny and scooter.

"Yes," Ryan innocently replied.

"What are you doing to her?" Scooter asked trying to hold his laughter.

"Yeah what are you doing?" asked Madison she was struggling to get out of his arms.

"The game you gave up permission to do," Ryan said while smirking evilly.

"Alright go on," Scooter sighed. Ryan carried Madison away on his shoulder.

"Why did I ever agree to that?" Scooter asked Kenny as they walked down the hallway worrying about Justin was going to do to her. Poor Madison.

What do you think they are all up to?

Remember I am going for a Watty Award so...

Comment, VOTE, fan etc.