Fame is Like Family Part 3

They all laughed little did they know they were walking into a trap....

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She heard them walking upstairs she could not contain the laughter. She heard the door creek open.

"Hey Madison," Justin yelled.

They fully opened the door to fall into her trap. She pressed record on the camera. She then sprayed them with silly string and shaving cream; a classic.

Chaz screamed like a little girl. 

"I got you all so good," she said while laughing.

"Fine then how about a hug," Chaz said. Ryan, and him reached for a hug but she jumped on her counter before they could.

"I wouldn't do that of I were you," she said.

"Why not?" asked Ryan.

"Recongize the outfit," she asked while spinning around the counter.

"Hey those are my favorite clothes!" yelled Ryan. It was this favorite hat, shirt, pants, and surpas.

"Hug me and ruin your clothes," she said.

"Not my lost," said Chaz while going for a hug until Ryan tackled him.

"Can't get both of us," said Justin while grabbing Madison's legs and putting her on his shoulder getting silly sting and shaving cream all over Ryan's clothes.

"NO!" screamed Ryan while Justin set her down. They were all laughing; well everyone expect for Ryan of course.

"Why?" asked Ryan while looking at his ruined clothes.

"Figured it was double revenge," she said while picking the plastic covers that she put all over the place so nothing would get ruined in her room.

"So where's your friends Madison?"asked Justin.

"What friends I don't have any over?" she asked innocently. Chaz, and Justin glared at Ryan.

"So we just got into this prank for nothing?" asked Chaz.

"No she's lying she had Sarah and this other girl over," Ryan said.

"Sarah doesn't count we have all known her since forever but who's this other girl?" asked Justin.

" She's new in town her name is Alex," she said.

"So you admit you had friends over," said Chaz.

"Yeah so what no biggie," she said.

"Hey Ryan can we borrow some clothes and put ours in the washer?" asked Chaz.

"Sure then I'll beat you at Blacks ops," said Ryan.

They ran across the hall to change while Madison took Ryan's clothes off which where over hers and walked downstairs to put them in the washer. She then felt someone taser her from behind it made her jump. She turned around to find Justin.

"Oh God Justin, you scared me," she said.

"And you said that I am bad at pranks looks who's talking now," Justin said.

"Still me look at the dirty clothes in your hands," she said.

"True I never did get a chance to beat you in Black Ops," he said.

"You'll only beat me in your dreams," she said. She raced him to the living room and grabbed a controller. She was beating Justin when Ryan, and Chaz walked in.

"What you started playing without us!" Chaz said.

"Yeah and I am beating his ass," Madison said. Ryan slapped them both on the back of their heads.

"Owww," screamed Madison, and Justin.

"Language Madison language," said Ryan.

"Then why did you slap me?" he yelled.

"Because I felt like it and you let her cuss you out," Ryan said.

"Alright then I am kicking his butt, Better?" asked Madison.

"Much better so you're kicking his as... I mean uh butt. That's my little sister," he said proudly.

"HEAD SHOT BANG! Ha ha I win you're dead," screamed Madison while standing up and doing a victory dance.

"Unfair I want a rematch," screamed Justin while standing up and facing her.

"In your dreams Bieber," she said while stealing his hat and running upstairs.

"Well I'll be here all week," he screamed while walking back to play Black Op with Chaz, and Ryan.

"Oh shit he'll be here all week," she mumbled to herself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• 

What do you think? 

Comment, Vote, Fan etc. 

<3 Jodie