Fame is Like Family Part 9

"Hide now all of you," Madison whispered.

"What why?" Ryan asked.

"I'll tell afterwards just go, all of you. Now!!" she whispered.

"Ok ok we're going," Justin whispered as they went to hid in the bathroom. She walked towards the door and opened it to find Haley.

"Oh thanks you are lifesaver! How could I ever repay you?" Madison asked.

"Oh it's no problem, it's because I couldn't find Brain's number so I called Chaz, So why don't you have your brother's number?" Haley asked.

"Oh funny story I put his name under Jo (remember her ex) because that's his nickname," Madison lied.

"Oh ok," Haley said.

"Here let me give you something as a gift," Madison said while letting Haley inside.

"Oh can I use the bathroom?"asked Haley.

"NO!!!" Madison. "I mean uh... the plumbing isn't working," Madison lied.

"Ok," Haley said. As Madison went to grab something from upstairs. She ran downstairs with some papers in her hand.

"Here," Madison said while handing her two signed JB photos. "I usually sell these but here's one for you and Miranda," Madison.

"WOW!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!" Haley squealed with exicment.

"You're welcome, bye see ya," Madison while pushing out the door making sure she drove off.

That was really close she thought.

"Alright you can come out now she's gone," Madison said while opening the bathroom door. They all fell out on top of each other. Chaz was on the bottom yelling for everyone to get off of him which just made it more fun. Sarah got up and then after around five minutes of Chaz screaming Justin, and Ryan got up.

"Wow that took forever," Chaz said while wiping himself up after getting up. Sarah, and Madison were still cracking up.

Justin phone started ringing so he walked to the other room to answer it.

"Hey let's go to my house," Sarah said.

"Alright see ya later," Madison said while walking out the door little did she know the next time she saw Justin it would change her life forever....

Sorry I have had a REALLY busy weekend.