Echo House pt. 2

Chapter Thirty Nine 

****

"My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight." Allison informed us, "Probably within the next few hours." 

Lydia, Scott, the twins, and I were seated in her apartment as they tried to come up with a plan on how to get the scroll. Me on the other hand was trying to come up with how I was going to get into Eichen, and the way Allison was looking at me I could tell she knew that's exactly what I was doing. When I told her about wanting to get into Eichen she didn't want anything to do with it, she said I wouldn't be protected and if she helped me get in and something happened to me, she wouldn't be able to live with herself. She basically dropped the conversation after that, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give up. There's no way I'm going to give up. 

"We're going to rob an armored car?" Ethan asked. 

Lydia slightly shrugged, "Well, we're gonna try." 

"This is a really bad plan..." 

I nodded agreeing with Scott, "Yeah, robbing a federal car just doesn't seem very smart, does it?" 

"Autumn, do you wanna save Stiles or not?" My sister asked to which I just nodded in reply. "It's not that bad of a plan."

"It's not that good." 

Allison gave me a glance before letting out a heavy sigh, "Autumn, why don't you tell everyone about your plan? You know, the one you're thinking of right now...the one we discussed last night. Let's see how the others feel about it." 

My head shot up, eyes as wide as they could get. "Allison!" 

"What plan, Otto?" Scott asked with narrowed eyes, "What are you keeping from us?" 

"I-I um....look, I know you guys aren't going to agree with this and you're gonna think I'm crazy...but I need to get into Eichen House, we need someone in there with Stiles." 

Scott jumped up from his seat, "Are you crazy?!" 

I shrugged, "Told you, you'd think I was crazy..." I mumbled, "And maybe I am, but he can't be in there without someone to look over him." 

"And what are you gonna do if something does happen?" Aiden asked, "Scream in their face?" 

Allison lightly shook her head, "I told you, Autumn, we can't protect either of you in there. That's why we have to get this scroll as soon as possible and just get Stiles out. What good is it going to do putting you in that horrible place?" 

Letting out a huff I also stood up, crossing my arms over my chest. "I can be with him. I can be there for him. Do any of you understand how he's feeling right now? Because I can't imagine it...I'm going regardless of what you all say." 

"Stiles told me to protect you and watch over you how–" 

"I can protect myself." I said, cutting Scott off. "I'll be fine." 

Ethan nodded, "Okay, so how are you gonna get in?" 

****

"I don't like this at all." Lydia said as we approached the door of Eichen House, "Autumn, this isn't needed. We can help him when we get the scroll, we could really use your help tonight." 

"Mom is out of town, you and Allison brought me in because I was talking about hearing voices...I was acting insane...understand? You couldn't control my anger, I would scream, I would see things...this is what you tell them. You were scared to be in the same house as me without mom, okay?"