25.) Let Me Stay

*Brielle's POV*

It's been a couple weeks since we got Liam out of the torture room. Everything has been going great. I no longer have to worry about losinmy life, or anyone losing theirs.

Liam has been slowly progressing each day, Louis has been helping him with the nightmares and the panic attacks. He knows what Liams going through.

Harry managed to find us all a new home back in the woods in London, so we've made ourselves comfy here in the new house.

There's an on going investigation in Ohio, the cops found the torture building and have been examining it as a crime scene. They don't say much about it on the news, Im sure the case will die out when they can't find any evidence leading to anything.

As for me, I'm doing great. Since Ed is dead, and the other three blood thirsty vampires, there's no reason to have me turned. So that's a relief. The boys haven't brought it up since we rescued Liam, but I'm sure it's still on their minds.

"Ohhhh Brielleeeee!" I hear Louis call out down stairs.

I look at my clock and see that it's 10:23 in the afternoon.

"I'm getting up!" I shout down lazily.

I don't even bother to take off my pajamas, I just slug down the stairs and see Louis giving me his goodmorning smile.

"Me and Niall made you breakfast!" Louis chirped.

"Well don't I feel special."

I followed him into the kitchen and saw the stack of hot pancakes on the table, butter and syrup on the side.

"Looks good eh?" Niall asked leaning on the counter.

"Looks amazing." I replied as I sat down.

"Where are the others?" I asked as I cut my pancake up.

"They are hunting, we are going to go meet up with them right now. Just thought we'd feed you first." Louis replied.

"Oh okay, go and hunt your animals. I'll be sitting here enjoying these wonderful pancakes."

"I'm still getting used to drinking animal blood instead of human blood. I wish I could just simply eat pancakes and get full like you." Louis says grinning.

They made their way out the door and I gobbled down my pancakes. When I finished my breakfast I got up and went into the living room.

I sat down on the brown leather couch and stretched my legs out.
I reached for the remote and turned on the TV.. the boys advise me not to watch TV, but since they're not here to tell me what to do.. I'm guna do it anyways.

I flip through the channels and end up on the news channel.
"Forcast for today is about 35 degrees ferrinheight, expect snow and a cold breeze in about an hour."

"Great." I mumble to myself.

I turn the TV off and step out the front door and feel the air around me, the hairs on the back of my neck raise and I look around at all of the tall trees. The old me would've tooken this chance to run, escape from these woods and call out for help. But Im happy here with the boys, and I've already accepted the fact that my family has moved on and I can't leave, I don't want too.

It's been about 45 mins since they went out to hunt, they should be coming home right about now.

I spot the five boys coming out of the misty fog surrounding the trees. Liam has on a white tank top, some blood stains on it. It's so cold outside but he must not feel it, because he's always cold. None of them have sweaters or jackets on, just casual everyday clothes.

"Look who's up!" Zayn smiled across me, a couple blood spots on the side of his mouth.

I rubbed my arms to try and get some warmth and smiled at him.

"It's fr-freezing out!" I chatter.

Liam pulls me in and lifts me up effortlessly "Lets get you inside babe." he says walking into the front door.

Liam and I's feelings towards each other have only gotten stronger since he told me he loved me. I love him too, the feeling is unexplainable. I want to be with him every moment, I'm always thinking about him. He takes care of me and I take care of him.

He lays down on the couch taking up all the space. Then he pulls my body on top of his. I giggle as he starts to kiss my neck up to my lips.

He looks up into my eyes, and I stare back into his dark red eyes giving me shivers.

"You still cold baby?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

I didn't notice how cold his body was against mine until he asked,

"Yeah I'm still pretty cold, your body temperature doesn't really help warm me up." I say giggling.

He looks over at Harry sitting down in one of the sofas

"Hey mate can you get Brielle a blanket please?"

Harry looks away from the TV and turns his head over to Liam and I. He gives him a stern look,

"Sure." he says with his jaw slightly clenched.

I furrow my eyebrows at his reaction. He gets up and walks to the laundry room not removing eye contact with Liam.

Harry comes back with a big dark blue blanket, tosses it over to Liam and it lands on our heads. Liam pulls it off and puts it over my body scooting me to the side of the couch so I'm not directly ontop of him.

"What was that about?" I whisper to Liam.

"He was basically fuming at me in his head."

"About?" I ask.

"Lets just say Harry isn't all that happy that you are my love. He's happy for me, but still jealous."

I smile at the words "my love."

"Did he want me to end up with him?" I ask Liam quietly.

"Yes, he even invisioned it. Remember, that's was the main reason he kept Louis from having you for dinner when they first found you. But the future always changes, and so do the outcomes of his visions. He'll get over it sooner or later. It just means his mate is somewhere else at the moment, he'll find her someday."

I nuzzled my head in the curve of his neck. My eyelids began to get heavier and heavier and I soon wondered off asleep.

~

"Brielle, Brielle wakeup. It's dinner time!" A familiar Irish voice kept repeating.

"uuuuggghhhh" I mumbled.

I opened my eyes and saw Niall standing above me. I sat up on the couch and looked at the windows, it was dark out but you could still see the white snow flake down.

Liam was no longer beside me on the couch, so he must be in the kitchen.

I got up and Niall walked with me into the kitchen.

"Taa daa!" Zayn cheered showing off the microwaveable macaroni he cooked for me on the table.

"Yum." I smile.

The boys aren't the best cooks, considering haven't needed to cook anything in years.

I sit down and all the boys sit in their chairs with their cups of red.

"Let me guess, you stole the blood packets from the hospital again." I inquire.

"Yup!" Louis chuckles.

I start to eat my macaroni while the boys sip on their "drinks".

"So, how do you like the new house?" Louis questions.

"It's beautiful." I reply.

Louis smiles at my answer because he knows it's genuine. I can't ever lie around Louis, he always knows.

"Hey Harry you gonna finish dat drink?" Niall asks nudging his arm.

Harry looks over at Niall with a pissed off look "Yeah, I am."

We all sit there awkwardly while I finish up my meal.

I place my spoon down and get up "Done! Thanks for the food Zayn."

"No problem!" he replies also getting up.

"I guess I should get to bed, it's pretty late." I say and start to fake yawn.

"Bed already? You just woke up from a nap!" Louis says.

"Guess I'm just tired from being tired." I say and notice how it didn't make sense right away. I quickly give Louis a hug and then Niall. I scurry over to Liam and Zayn and give them a hug. Then I go over to Harry and wrap my arms around him. I try to give him the longest hug, because I want him to feel better about himself. Suddenly I feel a shock to my waist and gasp.

"Harry!" I hear Liam shout from behind me.

"What!? I didn't do anything!" he replies with an angry tone.

I step back and look over at Liam "It's okay, it must of been the static from being wrapped in that blanket for so long." I say covering up for Harry.

"Yeah, sure." Liam says not buying my explanation.

I look back up at Harry and he starts to laugh.

"It was me Liam, couldn't help myself mate. Sorry." he says still laughing.

Liam can't help but chuckle a bit himself.

"It's alright."

I smile "Goodnight boys! See you in the morning!" I say and start to walk up the stairs to my bedroom.

"Goodnight!" Each of the boys say separate times.

I hear Niall's bedroom door close, then Zayns, then Harry's. All of their rooms are downstairs except me and liams. His room is to the left of mine.

I climb on my bed and grab my silver comb and start unknotting my hair. A few minutes later I hear Louis and Liam come upstairs, Another night where Louis needs to help him with the night terrors I suppose.

I hear them chatter outside my door, I decide to ease drop and place my ear against the wall.

"I think ill be okay tonight Louis." I hear Liam say.

"You sure?"

"Positive. Go downstairs and go to bed, ill be fine."

"Okay then." Louis says and his foot steps make their way downstairs.

I hear Liam's footsteps come closer to my door and I dart to my bed jumping right on it.

My door creeks open and I close my eyes and pretend to sleep.

"Brielle I know you're not sleeping." Liam laughs.

I open one eye and look at him in his long pajama pants.

I sit up on my bed and face him.

"What are you doing In here Liam?" I ask.

"I know you were listening to me and Louis conversation, you know why im here."

"Actually I only heard a few bits of it." I admit.

He drags his feet and walks over to me, his arms sliding past my waist and bringing me closer to his body.

"I want to stay in here with you tonight, if you let me." he says in a quiet tone, his voice already sounding sleepy.

"But your nightmares-"

"Don't worry about that. I don't think ill get any when I'm with you, please, just let me stay." he begs.

It really complements me that he feels safe around me. And maybe he won't get any nightmares.. It's worth a try.

"Sure, for you." I say and kiss his cheek.

His face instantly brightens and he hops onto the large bed.

"Hey your taking up all the space!" I whine.

"Oh really?" he grins and pulls me ontop of him.

"There, now we both fit." he says with a cheeky smile.

I blush and rest my head on his chest. The bed fits two perfectly, but I just wanted him to pull me closer to him.

"Don't I make you uncomfortable Liam?" I ask as he strokes the ends of my hair with his fingers.

"What do you mean?"

"You know, my scent and all. How do you control yourself?"

He takes a deep breath and looks up at the ceiling.

"I guess I'm getting used to it. Yes I still catch the scent of blood once and a while and I get a little frisky.. but Im pretty good with controlling my thirst,
Plus we have plenty of blood bags in the fridge." he jokes.

I smile lightly and play with the hem of his shirt.

"Tell me what's on your mind Liam." I say blankly.

"Hmm?"

"You can always know what's going on in my head, and everyone else's. So I wana know what goes on in yours."

He started up at the ceiling for a few more seconds till he began to speak,

"Im just thinking about us right now. How lucky I am to have you here with me. And how I don't want to ever hurt you. I know you think about if I would ever bite you, or if the others would. I can promise you that I won't go that far.. unless you wanted me to."

It's true I have been thinking about that lately, if I ever wanted to be turned. It's the pain that scares me. But there's not really a reason to be turned, well there's  the aging thing.. they don't age as quickly as a human like me. I guess you could say the only thing that would cause me to want to turn would just to simply "fit in" with them.

"Tell me what it's like being a vampire." I mumble against his chest.

"It's fun really. Im super strong, I have cool powers, and I have quick reflexes and amazing sight. The only down sides are the thirst for blood and wanting to harm the ones you love. You also gain enemies that come after you, Eric for example."

I look up at him "You can cross off enemies off your list, there's no more of them." I say happily.

He simply smiles and looks down at me.

"Enough chit chat babe, lets go to sleep." he says in a sleepy voice.

I agree with his words and overlap my leg on his.

"Goodnight Liam. I love you." I say, and it feels great to say it.

In a few more minutes hes fast asleep, and I quickly fall asleep listening to the snow patter down on the window.

*LIAMS POV*

"Where am I?!" I shout out, not able to see anything but black.

"Shut him up." a voice hisses from the distance.

A excruciating pain stings through my arms and a bright blue light is surrounding my arm, shocking through my veins.

I scream in agony "STOP!" I shout, but no one can hear me.

"IM BEGGING YOU! PLEASE!" I yell out.

the shocking quickly stops and I pant gasping for air.

The lights turn on, blinding me right away. I squeeze my eyes shut and start to blink rapidly.
My sight starts to come back and I notice Im staring at the floor, staring at his feet.

"What do you want from me?" I choke out.

"Her." he whispers in a sinister tone.

I quickly raise my head up to lock eyes with him,

Harry.