Meet Riley Sparrow

MEET RILEY SPARROW

Riley is your typical school badboy and Mr. Player, with a height of 5'9" and brown coloured hair. He can make all the girls go head over heels for him without trying too hard due to his humorous personality, great looks and amazing charm. No girl would be so stupid to ignore his presence in class, or not try striking a conversation with him.

He's just like most players. He has broken tons of hearts without feeling remorseful or guilty. He changes girls in a blink of an eye and the way he gets them always impresses the other guys in the school. He NEVER got dumped before. He's the one who always dump girls. NO girl has ever dumped him before. And he always has a need for a new girlfriend so that he can impress everyone and show her affection even if it's for a mere day. No matter what happens, he would always have a new target. Most of the girls would die if he just gave them one second of attention, be his next target even though it'll end up getting them heartbroken or be one of his close friends. Everyone wished that they could just be his friend and get noticed by him. Everyone except: Sabrina Winters. 

Riley has never given Sabrina the time of day, maybe a few teases a day, or ask her if she could borrow him a pen. He has never thought of being acquainted with her.

But there's a slight difference in him compared to all the other badboys, and players. He score great results without even trying. No one knows about his little secret. Actually, no one knew any of his secrets. He has never confided in anyone before because he just can't trust them with any of his feelings, secrets, thoughts etc. 

Can everything change?

=======================================================================

A/N:

Riley's picture on the side! I've decided to cast Riley as Logan Lerman (: