The start of a new "friendship"?

| TELL ME WHO DO YOU LIKE NOW! |

Could he be anymore annoying? And how the hell did he even get my number? Bro...

| HOW IN THE FUCKING HELL DID YOU GET MY NUMBER, ASS!? |

| Still remember a friend of ours created a group with a few people in it, which included u? Yeah, that's how i got your number and i bet that's how u know who's this. NOW, ANSWER THE QUESTION U FOOL. |

I've totally forgot about that group. That was so long ago. No wonder I got his number. Keep it together, Sabrina!

| Oh. Well, who says that i like someone else now? |

| You do know that news travels fast in the school right? Apparently, someone heard ur little conversation with Liam and it has been spreading around since :D now, answer my question! Stop avoiding the question u fool! |

| Urgh, wtv. No! Why on earth would i wanna tell you who i like? Go figure it out urself mr busybody. |

| I'll never give up you know? >:) you better tell me who u like or i'll get pissed and annoyed. Stop being so stubborn and secretive and just say, u fool! |

| STOP CALLING ME A FOOL. I'M NOT A FOOL, U ASS. AND I AINT GONNA TELL U WHO I LIKE. U CAN GO FIGURE IT OUT URSELF. BTW, I'M NOT STUBBORN OKAY. |

----------------

Throughout the entire night, that's all we chatted about and with some added threats on how he's going to pester me the next day all because I refused to tell him who I liked. Someone should really teach him a lesson on privacy. At that point, even if someone were to throw privacy at his face, he wouldn't even know what it was.

I seriously doubt that since he's Mr Popular and if he's caught socializing with me, I'm sure it'll do major harm to his status and all his loyal 'followers' might just slowly disappear. Come to think about it, it wasn't really that bad of an idea. At least he'll turn unpopular and stop bullying others, and the girls won't go head over heels for him -- well, maybe they still would but not as crazy as last time since no one would really give him the time of day. Or maybe not because they'll feel sorry for him and would go to him and hope that they'll be able to "nurse" his broken pride and end up getting him all to themselves.

However, there's a disadvantage to that: I'll get annoyed like mad and I might go ballistic and rip his head off from his neck. I don't think I would like to get a police report or something for killing a guy.

While I slowly walked towards my class for the first period, guess who popped up and annoyed the heck out of me? You guessed it: Riley Sparrow.

"Hey, fool," Riley greeted, bringing forward his hand.

"What the hell do you want Riley? And stop calling me a fool," I snapped at him. I'm not even in class yet and I'm feeling more annoyed than usual. Great, what an awesome way to start the day. Note the sarcasm.

"Well, someone didn't tell me who they like last night even though someone practically 'begged' for them to tell him. He was also so pissed off and annoyed with that girl yet he still persisted."

"Can you stop talking in a third person's point of view? It is really annoying. And thanks for making it un-obvious as to who you were talking about," I retorted, giving him a glare. He really did know how to push someone's button.

"You are avoiding the question again Sabrina," he said bemusedly, "you do know that I won't give up. So, let's make things easier and tell me who do you like or else..."

Mr Wrong or Mr Right?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara