Movies, Tickles and Miracles

| Hey wanna meet before heading over to Miranda's house? |

| Sure. I'll meet you at the mall in half an hour's time. |

I'd no idea why did I offer meeting in half an hour's when I wasn't even ready at all. You would've guessed that with my ugly record of always being unable to be ready in a short period of time should've made me push back the meeting time. Where did my common sense went to?

My hair was in a mess -- which wasn't that big of a surprise -- I just woke up and I'm walking around the room like an idiot. 

It had been 5 minutes since I stood in front of my wardrobe and I haven't chose my outfit yet. 25 minutes left and I still haven't moved away from the first step.  I didn't even return to square 1 because I was still stuck there. When would I even be able to learn from my lesson?

"Urgh. Whatever," I groaned in frustration at myself, rubbing my face that had healed -- thank god -- and grabbed a navy blue top with a pair of shorts. 

If I felt that it was difficult trying to find an outfit to wear, trying to neaten my hair was almost impossible. It never stayed at the place that I wanted it to and there were knots everywhere. My hair just had to choose today out of the 365 days to malfunction and give me a hell of a time. 

I decided to just leave my hair as it was -- which makes me look like a crazy woman -- and go meet Riley. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the messy look's always in style. I mean come on, messy bun? Messy ponytail? Messy hair's just fine.

---------

"What's taking you so long?" I screamed Riley through the comfort of my phone, earning a couple of weird looks from passerbys while I shot them a glare.

"Try taking the bus and then ask me why am I taking such a long time to reach." He said in a frustrated tone.

Why did I even bother? I should've just took my time instead of rushing my ass out of my house. If I knew he was going to be this late, I would've been more relaxed. 

"You could've took the earlier bus. Besides, if I can make it on time when I had to walk here, I'm prettu sure that you could've made it on time." I rolled my eyes knowing that he full well can't see it.

"You just rolled your eyes didn't you?" He scoffed. Well well well, who knew Mr Player understand me so well. "Look, I'll be reaching in 30 seconds time."

"Oh yeah? What if you don't?"

"Then I'll be your slave for a day."

"You're already my slave."

"Technically but you can boss me around without me bossing you around."

"30 seconds has past already. You lose little boy."

"Think again. Look to your left."

My jaw dropped to the ground as I stared at Riley standing right next to me with a smirk plastered on his face and one of his hand holding onto his iPhone. "Fine you win," I hissed, narrowing my eyes at the cunning douche in front of me.

"Why are you playing Fun Run?" I stifled a laugh, peering over his shoulders to stare at the sadistically fun game that incorporated cute animals -- which I didn't get why -- in there.

"Because only cool people play Fun Run. Come on, Brina, play it with me," He pleaded me with a puppy dog look that left me agreeing.

"I'm not cool, ergo I shouldn't play."

"Oh yeah? Who's the one who always claims that she is cooler than me?"

"Well played, Riley. Well played." I narrowed my eyes at him and grabbed my phone out to download the app. May my mobile data be damned!