Lunch With Potential Mother In Law

Atta wakes in Luke's strong arms. She suddenly realizes, that they've been LA, for almost five months," What're you thinking, Cutie?" Luke asks Atta.

"That we've been in LA for almost five months," Atta looks up at him.

"I haven't realized it's been that long," Luke tells her.

"Neither had I, until I really thought about it," Atta tells him.

"I'm really happy, you know that," Luke tells her.

"You do realize you're in a hospital bed, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm with the girl I love, and she loves me just as much as I love her. It's the best feeling in the world," Luke presses a soft kiss to her forehead.

"You're such a dork," Atta giggles softly.

" Yeah, but I'm your dork," Luke tells her.

"And, don't you ever forget it," Atta presses a kiss to his lips.

James grins. Another successful date with Marcy. He hopes that when he introduces her to his friends, they'll get along. Maybe she can even be friends with the girls. He wants this pretty bad. Jai, Daniel, and Luke are in love, and Beau's been before. James, just wants to know what it's like to fall for someone, and them for him.

Lana and Daniel sit on the beach. Surf boards next to them. Lana's taken a liking to it, and to be honest, any excuse to see Daniel shirtless is good enough for her," You ready?" she asks Daniel.
"Sure, let's do it," Daniel grabs his board, and they head to the water.

Lana laughs so hard when Daniel falls, but to be fair he laughs at her fails too.

Jai stands in the doorway of Luke's room, feeling like he's intruding. He coughs. Atta looks up and blushes, " I'll let you too be," she hurries out the door, leaving Luke and Jai alone.

Jai sits on a chair," Where's mum?" Luke asks.

"Finally getting some sleep," Jai answers.

"Good," Luke says leaning back. He winces slightly.

"You ok?" Jai asks.

"Yeah, just a little sore," Luke says, re-adjusting himself,"So, I heard the where some drama with Ariana?" Luke asks.

"Yeah," Jai runs a hand through his hair," She broke into the house, and kissed me, and Lex saw. She even stopped by the hospital the other day," Jai says.

"Wow. Always thought there was something wrong with her," Luke tells his younger brother," I just used to think, it was 'cause she preferred, you the much uglier twin, over me," Luke jokes.

"Hey, you want me to hurt you? You're already in a hospital bed," Jai says.

"Boys. Boys," Beau, walks in.

"Hey, Beau," Luke greets.

"How you feelin'?" Beau asks, settling himself in the other chair.

"Sore. Atta slept on me last night," Luke states.

"I hope there wasn't any funny business, now," Beau points, a fake serious voice.

"Shut up, Beau. At least I have a girlfriend," Luke tells him.

"And, guess who's also on his way to having a girlfriend?" Daniel opens the door, James following.

"But you already have one," Beau states, a questioning look on his face.

"I meant, James. What's her name, again?" Daniel asks, settling himself on the couch against the wall.

"Marcy. She's really pretty, and she's pretty sweet once you get past her outer layer," James tells his friends.