Chapter 15

People were gathered around in the lunch room, starring at the arguing couple. Usually the lunch room was bursting with loud screams and talking but today it was dead quiet. Just a few murmurs among the crowd of people. The teachers even stood there pretending that they weren't paying attention. It was like a scene straight out a dramatic movie. The couple breaking up during lunch, everyone silent.

" what the hell do you mean your breaking up with me!" Ashley screeched pointing a finger at Jayden. He seemed calm, a hard glare directed at her.

" it means were over, next time you decide to sleep with other guys make sure your not in a relationship" Jayden shouted, giving her a look. She huffed, gathering her things and picking them up.

" this isn't about us, it's about you wanting to sleep with that stupid tramp" She screamed pointing straight at me. I gasped dropping my sandwich as everybody's gaze landed on me.

Why was I put into their arguing? Clearly I wasn't in that relationship and didn't have to explain myself to her or anyone. The stares were hard, eyes glancing from me to Ashley and back to me.

" this is exactly why it's not working, Arabella is the girl who's staying in my house that's all, sorry if saying hello to her is a sin, I'm not your stupid puppet Ashley" He spat. One of the teachers took a step forward to the scene seeing how close Ashley was to him.

I nodded my head slightly pretending to agree with him all the way. Him saying that didn't really mean anything to me. It was his way to stop any more rumors from going around the school. If he said that we danced and slept in one another's bed then everybody would agree with Ashley.

" ugh, I'll find somebody better than you, " She seethed stomping away from the cafeteria. Seconds later everybody began to speak again, still keeping an eye on Jayden. The guys were all speaking to him, but he was smiling. As if breaking up with her was the best thing he did.

Audrey looked over at me smirking. I shrugged picking up my turkey sandwich with cheese and picking at it. My eyes met Jayden's blue ones as he winked at me. I smiled, looking back down at the subway paper in front of me. A small blush peeking at my cheeks.

" are you going to help us for the costumes?" Autumn asked , chucking her bottle of water at Rob. He caught it in time. Beginning to tickle her for that. She was pissed off that he wouldn't let her drive his new car. As her giggles filled the small space , I grabbed my phone. Seeing a text from Nina.

" are you sure you won't go" AJ said, sliding up beside me. I shook my head, resting my hand against my palm. He sighed, jutting out his bottom lip.

" sorry pal, that doesn't work on me" I state patting his back. He sighs, beginning to talk about how amazing it is. The design team already at his house working on the decorations and the scary elements.

We finished up our lunch , deciding to play a quick game of who's a better basketball player. Aiming our trash into the trash cans all around the place. Mine as usual landing on the ground and Autumn's. Meanwhile the guys succeeding as always.

~*~

I hair sprayed Audrey's hair into place, smiling at my work. She was the Spanish Jasmine and looked absolutely adorable. All the girls were in costume, posing for pictures with each other. Including myself so I didn't feel left out. The guys were in the other room, and they agreed on meeting at the limo by 8.

" you guys look amazing, I feel like some mom sending her children away" I pouted, pretending to wipe away my tears. They laughed going in for a group hug, squeezing tightly.

Each of them made a sexy princess, the dresses a bit short. Still having a modest twist on them with different accents. It was especially important for Autumn since she was deciding to give her virginity up to AJ tonight. Which was some big news.