Chapter 16

The sunlight peered through the large window making me groan. I shifted slightly to go back to sleep only to feel someone's hand on top of my waist. Eyes opening wide I starred at Jayden's naked torso beside mine. My heart started racing not knowing if anything happened. I pulled the covers up and let out a sigh realizing I still had my underwear on.

" what time is it?" Jayden mumbled opening his eyes. I shrugged stepping out of the bed and making my way to the closet.

" we didn't have sex right?' I asked turning back around. Jayden furrowed his eyebrows sitting up and looking straight at me.

" if you don't remember and I don't remember than no" He mumbled, laying back down. I nodded, stepping into my closet and shutting the door linking it to his room.

My head was pounding , something I was not that used to. Ignoring the pain I grabbed some ripped jeans and a regular long sleeved white shirt. Changing into them with a new pair of undergarments. Adding on a cute dream catcher necklace some flower earrings and a watch.

There was a knock at the closet as I pulled the shirt over my head. I opened the door and Jayden walked in, still in his boxers. He shut the door and stood there a few seconds.

" we have a problem" He muttered glancing at the ground. I quirked an eyebrow confused why he was here.

" someone t-" He began to say only to be cut off by Nina walking into my closet. Her eyebrows raising in a questioning manner.

" my plane leaves in 2 hours!" She cried coming over to me. I sighed remembering that she was leaving today. Something I didn't want happening.

We stood there before Nina grabbed my arm dragging me out before I could even hear what Jayden was going to tell me. Instead we both went to the elevators going down for some breakfast before we went for the airport.

" did you guys sleep together?" She asked , smiling.

" no! no, no no" I shouted, pressing the first floor button. Nina smirked leaning against the elevator wall.

" you guys like one another it's really obvious" Nina said walking out of the elevator. I followed close behind crossing my arms.

We didn't like each other. I mean sure he was nice now at least, funny. Good looking which was always a plus. Also we have fun together. I blushed just thinking about yesterday before I got too drunk that I remembered. Did he like me though? Sometimes there was that thought that maybe he did like me a little.

" Princess would you like some waffles with berries?" The chef asked coming over to us. I snapped out of my trance thinking about Jayden.

" yes please" I smiled taking a seat beside Nina. She grinned, grabbing the pitcher full of apple peach juice and poured it into our glasses.

" if you don't get that d , I will hate you forever" Nina turned to look at me. Passing over the glass. I widened my eyes , slapping her shoulder.

" so, did you and Ian talk?" I question , looking up to see the chef bring out our plates of waffles topping with whipped cream and berries all over.

" thank you" I mumble my mouth watering at the whole sight of it. Nina nods digging into her waffles as well. I cut a piece putting some raspberries on there.

We continued to eat, not talking just enjoying the delicious food that was placed in front of us. It was the last breakfast I would be having with her for a while. Usually in Monaco we ate breakfast together all the time.

" hey there ladies" Jayden smiled walking into dining area. He sat down beside me, grabbing a glass and filling it with orange juice.

" to answer your question, yeah I did, we decide to keep contact and see how it would work out, but not relationship wise" She sighed placing her fork down. I pouted knowing how much they like each other even if it has been only a few weeks.