Chapter 23

It was a sunny and warm day, the first week of May proved to be good. No rain or clouds for the past week it was all sunshine. It was also my first day back in school after months of not being here. It's been six months which was a while.

" you look good" AJ smiled wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I thanked him as we went towards my locker.

The girls were already standing there, holding up their phones. Gasping and pointing at something. I looked up at AJ who shrugged not knowing what they were looking at. He went over to Autumn pressing a kiss to her temple.

" did you guys get this?" Audrey questioned handing me her phone. I read over the invite , the smile on my face growing by every second.

" hold on" I held up a finger searching through my bag. Pulling out my cellphone only to realize that I did have an invite.

" are you in VIP?" I asked them smiling. They groaned, shaking their heads slightly. I pouted starring at the invitation sent by some random person. Who apparently wanted me at their party.

" yeah , your the main attraction" Audrey told me, shutting her locker. I sighed opening my own and putting away some notebooks. Taking out my calculus text book and the notebook.

" I'll get you on the VIP" I tell them, stuffing my bag with the books. Autumn squealed wrapping me in a hug.

The bell rang signaling class time. I had to see the principal first since he wanted to personally re-welcome me into the school. I waved at them and turned around going towards the principals office, ignoring the stares. Some girls were not happy that the Prince of Sweden was taken.

I texted the number back telling them to put Autumn, Audrey, AJ and Rob onto the VIP list with me or I wasn't coming. It immediately texted back with an OK. I smiled looking down at my phone, deciding to send a text to Nina. As I sent the text someone ran into me. My phone dropping to the ground. Still the person ran.

I looked up and saw Ashley in tears running towards the girls bathroom. She looked pale and as if something tragic happened. I grabbed my phone turning around and following her into the girls bathroom. Shutting the door behind me.

" Ashley?' I asked a bit timid. Rounding the corner I saw her standing in front of the mirror. Tears streaming down her face. Eyes red and bloodshot. She looked over at me, quickly wiping away the tears.

" what do you want?" She spat, glaring at me. I sighed placing my bag on top of the paper towel dispenser.

" what happened?" I asked taking a step towards her. She sighed, letting out another cry and breaking down on the floor.

Thankfully this was not such a dirty school, since the families paid good money to keep everything cleaned and new. I took a seat beside her, waiting until she said something.

" why are you so nice to me? I was such a bitch to you and-"

" so? that was months ago Ashley, come on tell me what happened maybe I could help" I whispered nudging her lightly. She sniffled, pulling her knees up.

" I think I'm pregnant" She mumbled a new set of tears forming in her eyes. I widened my eyes starring at her.

" who's the father?" I asked still shocked at this news. She sighed shrugging her shoulder lightly. Once again I sat there more shocked.

I mean this wasn't such a shock after thinking about it. Still this shouldn't have happened if she didn't sleep with so many guys.

" are you positive though?" I questioned knowing this could be a false negative. She sighed , looking up at me.