Chapter 3

The jet touched down in Virginia around 10 in the morning. It was a eight hour plane ride over spent talking with Nina on the laptop or with my parents. Who were thrilled to see me gone for the year saying it would give them more time to focus on the country and it's problems. Helping out people and they also said I should make Monaco look splendid in the states.

" Princess Arabella , we have taken all your luggage to the limo outside you may leave now" The flight attendant smiled. I thanked her packing my things in my bag and getting off the comfortable couch. My puppy Thor was beside me barking happily.

He was a present from my dad yesterday, saying it was the least he could do. First we called the President asking if the puppy was okay which he agreed to. Thor was a small Labrador. My favorite type of dog.

The flight attendant helped me down the steps carrying my carry on for me. It was a warm day in Virginia, more like burning hot. It was the end of August and still the weather was smoldering hot. Which meant shopping time for new summer clothes. If my parents can send me away to another country they won't mind me spending some money on clothes.

Thor wiggled around in my arms , watching the different people walk around picking up random things. He jumped out of my hands going straight for a guy with a neon shirt on. I gasped running down the steps and over to get the puppy.

" no dogs allowed here, what do you think this is" The guy shouted , picking up the scared little puppy. I raised an eyebrow , starring at the guy.

" listen here neon shirt, you may not talk to the Princess like that!" The flight attendant yelled back at him wagging a finger. I smiled sheepishly taking Thor away from him and over to the limo , pushing him inside.

" sorry sir, it won't happen again" I apologized to the guy, before getting into the limo starring at the adorable puppy jumping up and down on the seats. He barked happily running over to me and jumping on my lap.

" your such a bad boy Thor" I whispered petting the little puppy. He tilted his head, snuggling into my shirt.

The drive over to the white house wasn't that long only thirty minutes or so. I watched the scenery mostly building a few parks here and there. Nothing like Monaco, which made me upset. I wasn't home anymore with my family. Instead I was going to be living with a new one.

The limo pulled up to the gates where they did a complete scan for bombs and other things. Making me get out of the car. That was really annoying. They even checked poor Thor who got scared, squirming around in the guards hands.

They finally let us through , as we drove inside and to the front of the White House. The car door opened people coming out to help with the luggage.  I set Thor down with his leash on , going to the trunk to help with the luggage.

" I have it Princess" A guy said smiling. I thanked him , tugging Thor over to the main doors where tourists were going in and out of the place.

They looked over at me, eye wide. Screaming out my name. I blushed at the attention and waved at the people. Taking a few pictures with them. It was nice to see them know me from outside Monaco.

" Princess Arabella your here, welcome to our home" The president grinned walking down the steps and over to me. A few security guards following close behind him. The president's wife came out a few seconds later dragging Jayden down beside her and another boy beside him. He looked a bit older but still had the same facial structure.

 " good to be here" I nodded looking around the place. It was nice grass covering the area and some pretty flowers around. It was people friendly which I liked. The rest of the family walked over , giving me hugs and kisses.