Chapter 9

We were in guitar class the teacher teaching us a few chords. I stretched my arms, not bothering to even pay attention to Mr.Rocker. He explained to us about some type of G and A. Stuff I didn't understand at all. Even though I knew paying attention would help me. Jayden glanced at me, leaning back on his chair. He already knew all of this stuff, knowing how to play practically every song you gave him.

" Princess, are you okay?" Mr. Rocker asked stopping the class. Everyone's eyes were trained on me as I nodded my head lightly.

In reality I wasn't fine. Another week passed by full of hateful glares from Ashley and her friends. Mean words directed towards me for no reason at all. Audrey said she was jealous, I was a princess. Which I thought was ridiculous.

My parents called a few times in the past week talking about the large ball that I was supposed to be in, a dance and everything. It was stupid but they wanted it done. The President saying it would be good to have me introduced to everyone here in the states.

All I wanted to do was go home. A month passed and I was homesick. Especially since Nina developed some virus and had to go to the hospital. I couldn't even see my best friend because it would be a waste of time according to my parents.

" Princess, would you like to take a walk to the nurse ? " Mr. Rocker asked once again. This time concerned about me. I nodded my head slowly, thinking this would be a good time to just think things over.

I walked up to the front of the classroom taking the pass. Only to have Jayden come up also, stating I needed a person beside me at all times. Which wasn't true at all, and besides Alex would have gone. We walked out of the classroom, making our way around the school.

" can we talk about why your ignoring me" He asked , glancing at me.

" I'm not ignoring you" I stated knowing it was a complete lie.

" yes you are! "

" what does it matter to you"

" it matters a lot" He muttered, shoving his hands in the his khakis. I adjusted my shirt, looking around the place. Trying not to scream at him. Explain why I've been ignoring him. He wouldn't understand that his girlfriend is too jealous.

" whatever, I just have to survive until Christmas break" I whisper , spinning around on my boot only to be stopped by Jayden.

" what do you mean with that"

" I mean , I'd rather go back to living a boring life in the palace then sit here and be constantly put down by Ashley," I shout, instantly regretting it. A few onlookers , stare at us arguing. But walk away once they notice were glaring at them.

Jayden sighed running a hand through his hair before walking away from me. Going down the hallway and turning until I couldn't see him anymore. Why was he always so keen on making things right. Just because his parents said so. I was done with Ashley's crap. It was time that her dad learned of what she was doing. From what Autumn said, Ashley's parents were very strict religious people and thought their daughter wore a purity ring.

 ~*~

I walked up the stairs and over to the oval office. Where the President was along with some of his people that helped. Ashley's dad being one of them, since his job was to protect the president. Secret Service stood around the doors, looking like mad people.

The looked down at me before opening the door. I smiled taking a step inside. President Chris looked up from where he was sitting and grinned. Motioning me to sit down on the chair in front of his desk. Another man stood beside him, talking to a woman. I presumed it was Ashley's dad.