Chapter 10

We were more than halfway through October already. Everybody in a frenzy already buying costumes for the huge party that some AJ was throwing. Apparently his parents were leaving town for a few weeks and are allowing him to have the party. Only if he cleans up afterwards and no alcohol. Which of course he won't listen to.

Some girls behind me gossiping about the latest hook ups and scandals this school experienced. Like the fact that Ashley was still grounded and was possibly leaving town to some Catholic retreat. To get her back on track. Jayden was still pissed off at me but got over it.

There was a knock at the door, interrupting my train of thoughts. As the teacher turned away from the computer and went over to the wooden door opening it. She widened her eyes, pushing the door fully open. I looked down at my paper, trying to study the math on it.

" cupcake?" A voice asked , making me look up. I screamed getting out of my chair and running over to where my brother was standing. He spun me around a few times, placing me back down on the ground.

" what are you doing here" I asked, fixing my skirt. He shrugged giving me another hug. By now everyone was starring some girls , gasping. My brother to them was a god, they were always telling me how good looking he was.

The teacher smiled letting me go with my brother. I grabbed my bag and stuff walking out of the classroom. Olivia stood outside waving at me. I squealed , running up to her. She enveloped me in a hug, laughing.

" come on Princessa, were taking you out for some lunch" My brother stated, leading me out. I grabbed my phone quickly texting AJ that I was leaving and they shouldn't worry. We passed through the hallways some kids stopping to look.

The security guards at the lobby waved to us and we exited the place to where the limo sat in the parking lot. The driver opened the door , letting us inside. Elliot grinned, placing his hands over my eyes and getting me into the limo. I smiled not knowing what was inside. The door closed and he took his hand off. My eyes landing on my best friend. She screamed along with me as we both crushed each other into a huge hug.

" what are you doing here" I question her this time. She pointed to my brother who was grinning like an idiot.

" we were all really bored so decided to come here and party" She yelled, picking up a champagne glass. Eliiot rolled his eyes, grabbing the glass and putting it down. Handing us each a can of coca cola.

" no we came here for the grand ball, " Olivia stated, taking a sip out of her champagne. I let go of the fact they weren't legally drinking. Both of them having a year to go before they could actually drink.

" also mom and dad wanted to see if your still alive" Elliot replied, placing his empty glass of champagne back to the small bar area.

We began talking about everything going on in Monaco. The trip my parents were planning to go on all the way to Thailand. Just a small trip for themselves. My brother was going to take care of the matters in Monaco when he gets back after the week here. The grand ball was happening in a few days. Everybody in the White House excited.

" did you find yourself some hot guy" Nina winked at me, nudging me with her shoulder. I shook my head, as my brother smiled.

" what about Jayden" she asked me, grabbing a water bottle.

" yeah no, he doesn't like me that much" I reply, leaning back against the seat. Waiting for the limo stop in front of some place so I could eat.

" what? do I need to talk to this guy" Elliot asked leaning forwards.

" no, honestly , were like friends some days and other days he's ignoring me" I mutter , giving them a light shrug.

The limo pulled in at some diner , the driver opening the door for us. We all got out and went inside the diner, looking around. It was an Italian style diner from all the Italian colors and Italian words around. It wasn't huge, but still pretty big. Not very crowded yet.