Chapter 8

The next morning Jayden stormed into my room. Throwing Thor onto my bed, with a huff. I sighed sitting up to see him , muttering about something.

" next time your dog decides to wake me up, he's gone" Jayden threatened , making his way back to the door, only for Thor to follow him. I giggled watching Jayden, shake his head at the puppy, grabbing him once more.

" you love him Jayden, stop complaining and go to sleep" I mumbled laying back down on the bed. Jayden groaned , placing the puppy beside me once more and bolting for the door before Thor could even jump off.

I turned over to see the alarm clock about to ring. It was seven in the morning and I was too tired to even get off the bed. Taking another day off wouldn't be so bad right now. Besides I'll just say I had Princess duties to uphold. I pulled Thor up to me, cuddling him. He licked my cheek before shutting his eyes. I grinned, pressing a quick kiss to his head.

Hours passed when Jayden re-entered my room, around noon. He chuckled climbing on to my bed and shaking his head. I shifted around Thor, pulling the covers up to my chin. Trying my best to ignore the guy sitting in front of me. Half naked, his godly body right there. There was no point in denying that he had an amazing body.

" do you want to go shopping with me today?" He asked laying down on horizontal. I stayed quiet , hoping he would think I was sleeping.

" come on cupcake, I know your not sleeping" He said, poking my side. I moved my leg, trying to get him to stop. After constant poking around my body I sat up ,startling Thor who was barking. I looked over at the clock, shaking my head.

" why would you want to spend the day with the girl you reportedly hate" I question starring at him. He sighed, casting his eyes down onto the purple duvet.

" I don't hate you first of all " He replied , leaning over to calm down Thor. The puppy instantly went over to him, rolling around on the bed.

" fine, I'll go , but your buying lunch" I smiled getting off the bed. He whistled , starring at me from head to toe. I blushed quickly running away from him and to the bathroom since I was only in my bra and underwear.

I went over to the sink brushing my teeth and rinsing it out. Grabbing some moisturizer applying it to my skin so it'll look hydrated and fresh. There was no point in showering since I did that late at night yesterday. So I just pinned my hair back, letting my natural curls fall down. It was a sunny day from the light coming in through the shades.

I put on a coat of mascara and some light lipstick before heading out of the bathroom. A towel wrapped around me so Jayden wouldn't admire my body. He was still sitting on my bed this time looking into my phone.

" you have 5 missed calls from " stupid jerk face who I hate" " Jayden smirked , putting the phone down on the bed. I sighed ignoring the fact that Chris keeps calling me over and over again. When I knew he was still sleeping around with other girls.

Instead I went over to the closet picking out a cute baby blue jumper and putting it on. Making sure Jayden didn't see. He already saw enough naked bodies throughout the night. I grabbed some heels and slipped them on. Adjusting the strap and trying them out. They were super comfortable and didn't make me seem so short.

" secret service isn't coming , so it's just us two"

" are you going to try and seduce me?" I question, peeking my head out of the closet. He shook his head, sitting up.

" nah, your already seduced "

" umm yeah sure" I answer laughing. He really thought that I was seduced by him? More like repulsed by his sight. The way he slept with random girls while having a girlfriend. There was no way he was going to try and get with me.