Chapter 28

The limo dropped us in front of the large hotel. It was gorgeous and the outside had a huge banner with our high school's name on it. Jayden stepped out of the car, helping me also. I smiled taking his hand in mine as we began to walk to the front doors. A doorman opening it for us. We went to the large ballroom stepping inside. It had a gorgeous starry night theme.

" I see our table" He said , tugging me towards a corner table. Everyone was seated there with two open seats. Audrey was the first to notice as she got up, running over.

" you look gorgeous, oh my gosh" She gushed starring at my dress. Which was shiny in the bright lights of the room.

" thanks, since I'm here, shall we get the party started?" I grin as she nods her head. Pulling me over to the girls.

After many compliments the DJ began to play some club music everybody running out onto the dance floor. I grabbed Autumn's hand taking her over there. The guys staying behind for this song. They were deciding how to put vodka in the pitchers.

" so does this mean you and Jayden are together?" Sofia asked? With a small smile as I stopped dancing for a second.

" I don't know" I answered truthfully. Without another comment about that I began to dance with Autumn. Both of us moving our hips to the beat of the music.

The songs went by one by one. Each of us ditching our heels by the seventh song not caring anymore. Our feet were hurting badly from all the jumping and dancing.

" oh look, so I see you got a new dress?" Casey chuckled coming over to us. In the same replica of the dress I had. Except mine was more expensive not to be showing off or anything. I sighed not wanting to start anything.

" yeah I did, what's it to you?" I question crossing my arms. She rolled her eyes taking a step forward practically in my face.

" you stole my boyfriend on prom night!" She screeched , her eyes narrowing at me.

" you took another date, your the one who ditched Jayden"

" no! you took him away from me, your such a bitch" She shouted pushing me in. I gasped starring at the small girl.

Everybody was now starring at us even the DJ lowered the music a bit. Audrey grabbed my arm holding me back.

" don't put your hands on me" I spat, as she rolled her eyes.

With a final stomp she walked away screaming. No one said anything for another few seconds then the DJ blasted some song. I sighed going back to the table taking a seat beside Jayden.

" what happened?'

" she said I stole you away from her" I explain to him grabbing my glass of water. Taking a sip only to spit it out.

" Jayden!" I shout placing the cup back down. He burst out laughing grabbing that glass away from me. The vodka still burning my throat.

" sorry, I just had to" He replied giving me another cup. This time with regular water and some ice inside.

" want to dance ?' He smiled getting off his chair. I nodded my head putting on my heels once again and following him out to the dance floor. A slow song beginning to play in the background.

I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands find their way over to my waist. Both of us getting closer to each other. Were we together? Or was this just another thing we did together. I rested my cheek on his shoulder.

" this is your last week" He whispered into my ear. I widened my eyes slightly realizing he was right. I was leaving soon back to Monaco. I've been accepted into plenty of colleges over here but it was up to my parents to see if I would attend them.

" yeah it is" I mumble sadly looking up at him. He looked sad, as I gave him a small smile. Knowing the goodbye would be upsetting.

We danced for the next few songs. The night ending slowly. There was some huge after party at some kids house and everyone wanted to go. Stopping by their houses to get a change of clothes so we wouldn't ruin these dresses.

" can we not go ?' I asked Jayden as both of us were seated by the table. Watching the other couple dance around the place.

" where do you want to go?' He asked, placing his hand on mine. I smiled zipping my lips as he shook his head.

" trust me, you'll like it' I mutter pressing a quick kiss to his cheek.

" I hope so, the after party is supposed to be amazing" He said, giving me a hopeful look. I rolled my eyes not saying anything else.

~*~

Prom ended at around midnight and the after party was supposed to start right away. Everybody leaving the hotel to party even more. I already told the girls that Jayden and I weren't going to be coming at all.

" so where to?"

" be patient!" I exclaim pulling him into our limo. He groans laying down on the seats.

" come on, this isn't fair"

" yes it is now shut up" I laugh tugging at his hair lightly. Moving it in different directions and trying to create a faux Mohawk.

" stop it" He whined slapping my hands away. I sighed running a hand through his hair lightly , as he shut his eyes.

" that's better, now Princess will you please tell me where we are going" He pleaded opening his green eyes to look into my own. I shook my head not wanting to say anything. It would ruin the surprise.

" Jay, are we together or just-"

" we are one hundred percent together, you know I love you" He whispered sitting up. Placing a hand underneath my chin, pushing it up. So our eyes met.

With a grin he leaned down pressing a kiss to me. Both of us falling to the seats, I giggled as we were practically falling to the floor.

" your horrible at being Mr. Romantic" I laugh getting back up.

" yeah yeah, you know you love me"

" maybe" I whispered, playing with the pretty diamond necklace he handed me.

The limo pulled up to my house and Jayden looked at me with an incredulous look. I smiled stepping out of the car. My feet tired and just needed a nice bath. My parents were already gone wanting to spend the night out before we left in a few days. Saying they would be back tomorrow afternoon. I pulled Jayden inside the house. Going straight upstairs. Dropping stuff one by one. My heels on the stairs and clutch in the hallway.

" what are we doing here?" He asked as I stopped in front of my room. Opening the door and shutting it in the process.

" are you going to kill me"

" no" I reply with a giggle going over to the bathroom. Like I told the woman it was filled to the brink with water, rose petals around and some champagne.

I stepped back into the room, going over to a confused Jayden. Turning around so he could take off my necklace. While I took the bracelet off.

" unzip it?" I smiled as he unzipped the dress. I let it fall to the ground, not caring if it would get ruined by now.

" what are you doing" He breathed, as I spun around. Facing him in some lingerie , his eyes widened. Taking in the whole look.

" you know, the bath is ready, care to join" I whispered into his ear. He nodded his head as I undid his tie throwing it off to the side.

Soon his clothes were off, only his boxers were on. I stood on my tippy toes kissing him , his hands slid down to butt. Gripping it lightly. I moaned slightly, tugging at his hair. He picked me up , carrying me over to the bathroom. Slamming the door shut.

" are you sure?" He whispered both of us standing once again.

" yeah, definitely" I replied unhooking my bra and pulling down my underwear. He went back to kissing me kicking off his boxers.

This was definitely going to be a wild prom night. One that I'll remember for a while.