Chapter 6

Autumn and Audrey both borrowed a dress from my closet since they didn't have time to go back home and get clothes. We all were a size 7 shoe which was good to know, in case I needed to borrow something.

I smiled looking in the large golden mirror standing in front of me. My dress was covering all the necessary parts going mid thigh. My ribcage though was uncovered with the basket type pattern. It was a lace dress one of my favorite types. Adding a girly and sweet detail. The shortness and bare rib cage a touch of sexy.

Autumn was wearing a cute blue peplum dress that gave her skinny body some curves. Meanwhile Audrey had on a bright red body con number. With a heart in the back. It was adorable and I knew she loved it very much.

" are you girls ready, at this point were going to be late" Jayden said pounding on the door. I sighed, fixing my lavender pumps.

" calm down Jayden, were almost done" I shouted , throwing each of the girls my clutch so they could put their stuff in.

Ian made sure that no one would have a phone at the party. Also there would be metal detectors and taking any sharp objects they might have with themselves. I was glad since no pictures would be taken of me partying. I knew if my parents found out they would ship me back to Monaco and never let me out of the palace.

" stop your knocking were ready" I sighed opening the door. Jayden nodded eyes gazing over my dress and down to my shoes. He grinned, moving aside so I could go in the hallway. The President and Marissa both wanted to check our outfits before we left to make sure it was all good. Which is why we had a change of some better dresses in the car waiting. The guys didn't know about that.

" isn't that too conservative"

' do you want me to be a slut or something" I reply rolling my eyes. He shrugged, keeping his eyes on my chest.

The other girls stepped out in the conservative dresses as we went to the elevator going first. I pressed the first floor button and waited for the elevator to move quicker. Autumn grinned wanting to show us the dress she had in the car. Saying AJ will definitely be surprised.

" we have another dress for you because all your dresses are more conservative and I have one that will look amazing on you" Audrey grinned as the elevator dinged and we walked out. Another dress for me?

I was fine with the one I was wearing now or the one I had picked out for later. Of course they had to change that. At the same time it was my first teen party like this without parents so this should be interesting.

The President sat his table people surrounding him as he wrote things down. Marissa listened on nodding at some paper. She looked up once we walked in, eyes widening.

" you look beautiful" She gushed grabbed her phone and snapping a few pictures of us. The guys came down next and took their spots behind us as we took dozens of pictures.

" give me Vogue" She yelled motioning us to be closer. I rest my arm on Ian's shoulder lifting my leg out and blowing a kiss.

" perfect, you guys have fun" She smiled hugging all of us. We stayed in the group hug for a few seconds until everyone broke up apart from the lack of air.

 ~*~

The warehouse was packed when we got there. Going straight inside as security led us up to the VIP section where we were only allowed in. The door locked the whole entire time but it was like a huge balcony where we looked down. The DJ in the corner of the balcony. Playing some songs.

The girls grabbed my hands as they pulled me into the bathroom. We got the bag out , grabbing our dresses. Until they handed me my new dress. It had a black skirt and a white corset type top. It was a tight dress. One that was a bit too sexy since it the thinnest straps that fell off the shoulder.