Chapter 1

It was a sunny day in Monaco, not a cloud in sight. The weather finally agreeing with us for the day or two however long the party would last. People were milling around the castle, trying to catch a glimpse of the royal couple. My brother was sitting in front of me, dressed in his black tuxedo. As always one button undone at the top.

I grinned watching as he loosened up by cracking a few moves. Pretending to be Beyoncé as Single Ladies was blasting in the background. One of the guards cracked a smile, starring at my brother in amusement. Even at 20 he was still immature.

" are you recording this" He asked stopping in the middle of the dance. I quirked an eyebrow quickly shoving my phone behind me. His blue eyes widened coming over and wrestling me for the phone. Until it fell out the window hitting a woman on the head.

" sorry" I called out watching the lady wag her finger at us. We both starred at one another , before bursting out in laughter.

" Elliot Gino Alberto Grimaldi why are you wearing no pants ! the wedding is in 15 minutes, I swear to God you will get a good smacking right before your wedding" My mom shouted walking over to my brother. She grabbed his ear, pulling him over to the bed as he cried out in pain.

" put those pants on, and Arabella go get ready" My mom sighed rubbing her temples. I giggled quietly , picking up my dress and walking out of the large room.

My mom followed me back to another hallway, a guard walking behind us as well. She opened the door to the brides room and smiled. My brother's soon to be wife sat in a white chair. Dress already on her petite body. It was a mermaid styled dress all lace and some crystals. It was beautiful and expensive but only the best for the future royal.

" ohh Olivia you look amazing" My mom gushed sitting down on a chair. I nodded my head agreeing with her completely. Olivia was one of those girls that needed no makeup to look gorgeous. She was a month older than my brother and never let him live it down. Really sweet and funny, always cracking a few jokes.

" thanks mommie, now my future sister-in-law you ready?" She asked standing up in her dress. I grinned walking over to hug her tightly. We've waited 6 years for this day and it was finally here. Let's just say my brother was an idiot for getting engaged this late in their relationship.

 We walked down the steps and over to the double doors which led to the garden outside. Olivia and Elliot decided to have an outside garden wedding which I thought was great. Some people disagreed wanting them to be more traditional.

" cupcake is here, I repeat cupcake and queen are here" One of the guards said into his little ear piece. I crossed my arms starring at the guy in a military outfit. The nickname not really necessary but still every security guard called me that. Embarrassing me to no end.

" hey my name isn't cupcake that name is so overdue if you call-" I began telling the guy only to be quieted by my dad standing beside me. He gave the guard a smile, and glared at me.

" Princess the wedding is about to begin this isn't the time to yell at guards" My dad chuckled going to stand beside my mom. Both of them walking in first then Elliot. This whole wedding was going to stream live which was great for everyone.

" yeah cupcake" Olivia's brother Justin whispered nudging me with his elbow. I rolled my eyes ignoring the teen and looking over at the white doors. Which were closed off until they let us in so the 350 guests would watch and stare.

Finally after what seemed like a lifetime , and constant stares from Justin the doors opened as the music began to play. They announced my parents names as the Queen and King , everyone standing up.

" Princess Arabella Lauraine Nadine Grimaldi and the bride's brother Justin Oliveri " The announcer said as the doors opened once again. We walked down the aisle slowly all eyes were on us as I tried not to trip in the fancy shoes my dad bought.