Chapter Nineteen

I just wanted to share this really funny photo I saw on Instagram. My favorite line is "used to have jesus hair" under Dave. I kinda laughed for like five minutes. Also, when I read "hates certain children" under Regina it was so relatable. I hope you guys love this extra long chapter! Also, I would love to have more feed back on this story and I decided that this will have twenty five chapters. I feel really bad about this long note. Okay, bye!

*****

I wake up to someone gently shaking my shoulder. I groan as I open my eyes. I'm greeted with a loving kiss. I smile as Robin pulls back and flashes his dimples. His arms are wrapped around my waist as usual and my hands are pressed against his chest.

"Good morning beautiful." Robin whispers in my ear.

"Why did you wake me?" I say in a raspy voice.

"We have a full day ahead of us and I need you up early." He says and I roll over in his arms.

I close my eyes and try to drift back to sleep. His arms tighten its hold on me and he lays his head on my head. His beard gently scratches against my face. He presses kisses against the side of my face and causes me to giggle.

"I'm serious I need you up." Robin says with a small laugh.

"I need my beauty sleep." I say as I close my eyes again.

"You're already beautiful now get up." He says as he takes the blankets off me.

I struggle to reach the blankets and my whole body shivers. I should've worn a heavier nightgown to bed. I whine as Robin keeps the blankets away from me.

"I am ordering you to give me the blankets!" I say and I feel my face go red with rage.

"You're so cute when you're mad." He says as he kisses my nose and I growl.

Robin rolls on top of me and laughs. He moves to straddle me and moves a strand of my hair. He gives me a warm kiss that turns heated quickly. I moan into his mouth and he chuckles softly. He pulls away and I pout.

"There isn't time my love." He says and I bite my lip.

I flip us over easily without Robin's resistance. I clamp my lips on to his and kiss him ferociously. I feel his hands on my back reach lower to my rear. I smile slightly as I start to grind against him. He stops the kiss and flips us over again.