Chapter Two

I'm walking away from the dining hall and towards my bed chamber. I hear someone calling me and I immediately ignore it. I hear loud footsteps from behind me. There is a firm grasp on my wrist that causes me to turn around.

"Unhand me!" I yell with my back now facing the person.

"Why would I do that?" That British accent taunts.

"What do you want peasant?" I say finally turning around. I take precautions in order to not look at his gorgeous eyes.

"My name is Robin. All I wanted to do was thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, if you'll excuse me." I say while turning back around.

"Why are you so stubborn? I just want to have a conversation with the notorious Evil Queen." He says with a small smile.

On any other day I would have fried him to a crisp. Today, I lost my son and I was in no mood to talk to anyone about it. The mentioning of my title also made me want to cringe or go die in a hole.

"Can I just go?" I say as a tear escapes my face. He wipes it away with his thumb and I flinch at his warm touch.

"Can I just have your name?" He asks while his fingers graze my chin.

"My name is Regina." I say and then I whisk myself away from the situation. I show up in my room and this is when the tears decided to show up.

I laid on my bed in the fetal position. I hugged my knees and tear after tear flew from my eyes. It quickly grew to an aggressive sob and I was blinded by my tears.

I look at my arm and I see the watch that Henry gave to me for Mother's Day. The memory played in my mind with a smile on my face. The memory of him driving away from me in a yellow bug also entered my mind. I angrily threw the watch against a wall.

I am mad because I can't see my son again. I get up from bed and walk over to my vanity. I grab my hairbrush and throw it at the mirror. I watch the glass shatter onto the floor. I look at my reflection in the broken glass and realize something. I broke myself.

I shouldn't be blaming Cora or Rumple for my problems. I can't even blame the sweet and innocent Snow White. I can blame Leopold for a big portion of my problems. Ever since he married me all my problems began.

Just thinking about that disgusting man made my blood start to boil. The memories of him climbing on top of me filled my head. All this negativity made me beyond mad. Magic ran threw my fingers and I set my couch on fire.

I watch the flames in awe for a second. I walk towards the fire and I never break the stare. I'm so close to the fire now that I can feel it against my skin. A knock on my door interrupts my thoughts and in a panic I whisk away all evidence of my emotional episode.

I walk over to the door and wipe my tears from my face. I open the door and it reveals the last person I want to see: Snow.

"What do you want?" I huff out.

"I just wanted to check on you."

"I'm fine. Is there anything else?" I say while leaning on the door.

"I'm dragging you back to dinner." She says while grasping my arm and I winch in pain. "Regina, are you okay?" She says while moving my sleeve to reveal a burn.

"When did that get there?" I asked half shocked. I guess I must have been a little too close to that fire.

"I'll take you to the infirmary." Snow says dragging me down the hall. I heal myself with a small wave of my hand.

"Can you just relax for a second? Why the hell are you dragging me back to the hall? I am done with your help! If you could just leave me alone and stop ruining my life!" I spit in her face. I turn away from her grasp and walk back towards my room.