Chapter 9 Hood Figgas!!!

CHAPTER 9

HOOD FIGGAS

"Yeah that's the shit I'm talking about baby brother. That is how you handle things like a grown man." Ant was amped he tapped him on the shoulder.

Aaron was shaking in his seat. " I've been shot."

Anthony leaned to the front of the car to see where he had got shot at. "Damn brother your bleeding bad."

Aaron got shot in the side of his chest blood was just pouring out of him.

"Don't be bleeding over my mama shit " said Trina

" SHUT UP BITCH " Anthony had slapped her. " JUST HURRY UP AND GET TO THE DAMN HOSPITAL.'

" Trina help her face and kept driving to hurry to get Aaron to the hospital. Aaron was leaning over to the side trying to hold the pressure, but more blood was coming down. They arrived at the hospital and got out at the emergency room.

Ant ran to the other side of the car." COME ON , COME ON BROTHER LETS GO INSIDE." he didn't wake up he fell outside of the car the ladies gasped for air for the first time of seeing a dead boy.

Anthony broke down and cry " Come on baby bro just wake up" they stood outside and the paramedics came to get the body from outside and they left Anthony at the hospital. The ladies drove off and headed back home it was 5:00 am. Trina went in the back truck to get some car cleaner to remove the blood from off her mother leather seats. She was crying in tears while she cleaned and Kayla helped her.

Trina Crying " I just cant believe this shit just happen, what how could it go wrong? what can I do about my mama bumper ?"

Kayla got mad " YOU THINKING ABOUT A DAMN BUMPER RIGHT NOW, AND YOU JUST SEEN A NIGG DIE RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. ALSO NOT TO MENTION 2 OFFICERS DEAD? WHAT THE FUCK TRINA ARE YOU EVER GOING TO LISTEN TO ME ?I TOLD YOU WE SHOULD HAVE WENT HOME AND DROPPED THEM OFF, BUT Noo0 YOU WANTED TO BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY. I'M NOT EVEN FUCKING 18 YET I MIGHT AS WELL SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO ME BECAUSE IS ONE HELL OF SURPRISE ."

Kayla grabbed her shoes and headed for the apartment. " This bitch dont never listen I cant believe it" she shook her head and open the door with her key.

Trina mom was up and she cut on the light as Kayla came in.

"Hello and Good morning to you?!?" She put her cigarette out . " Where is Trina? Sunshine?" Kayla had a confused look face, " Hey good morning, I got to get ready for school." she smiled and walked away"

" Nooo come back here," she had sat forward on the sofa

"Now where is Trina ?and Sunshine why are you coming in this late on a school night do you know what time its. '' Trina came in and slammed the door.

Trina mumbled under her breath"Oh shit" Trina dropped the keys on the kitchen table

"Now come here young lady. "Trina rolled her eyes while walking over to her mother

"WHO WANT TO START EXPLAINING?"

Kayla start to open her mouth to do the explaining but then Trina interrupted her. " I GOT A FLAT TIRE AND I DIDN'T HAVE A CELLPHONE. SO I COULDN'T CALL YOU SO I HAD TO FIX IT ON MY OWN"

"Hmm really,?" said Trina mother. "You want to try that one more time "

"Yeah" Trina said " I got a flat tire and I didn't have a cellphone. So i couldn't call you so I had to fix it on my own ."

Trina mother nodds " Right you didnt have a cellphone , but in my mind I remember that you took my phone so you could have called me. "

Trina thought of another lie "Yeah you right, but I couldn't make no calls where I''m at"

Trina mother got up " Well umm who is going to tell me the truth and I want it now?"

Kayla opened her mouth " Look here we stayed out Ms. Vicky because we were with some boy"

"Now someone want to tell the truth" She clapped her hand . Alright your on punishment Trina goodbye"

"WHAT THE FUCK ?" Trina unfolded her arms. " On punishment because of what mama what the hell I do? "

Trina mama took another cigarette out of her pack " Because I SAID SO DAMNIT and don't be using that type of talk to me Trina "

Trina looked at her mother " Why you going to send me over to my daddy house?'"

Trina mother light her cigarette while Trina was talking

"No, I'm not but you will respect me while your under my roof"

" Fuck this house, this old ragddy shit you always breathing down my back telling me what to do and not to do i get sick of this shit. You just want to control me,YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY DADDY LEFT YOU ITS BECAUSE YOUR A CONTROLING BITCH "

Trina mother got up and slap Trina

A tear came running down her face " You know what he is right, I see why daddy is gone now you will never have another nigga like he love me."

Trina mother start crying " Oh you love your daddy so bad huh? You loved when your daddy use to cheat on me, and you love your daddy when he molested you while you where a baby. I got away from your daddy. HE IS SICK !"

Trina start shaking her " No, Mama that is not true "

"Where is your daddy now? He ain't been around since day one and you think this nigg really care about you. He hasn't spent a dime on you are sent you shit for your birthday . I'm the one who bought you shit made sure you had a roof over your head, yeah it might not be perfect, but I'm doing the best I can. I made sure that you have food in your belly, but its not good enough WELL GOT DAMMIT SUCK IT UP!! Now try to go over there and stay with your daddy and see how far he will be supporting you.NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FACE AND DON'T SAY SHIT"

Trina went to her bedroom and start packing her clothes.

Kayla Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''

Damn while standing there , her mama made me fear my life. Woo when she slapped Trina I thought she was coming after me too. I didn't want to put Trina out like that I had her back and everything , but today had been a fucked up day I'm like really sick of going through the same shit eventually someone need to learn to be the bigger adult.

''''''''''''''''''''

Kayla walked into her Trina room " Where are you going ?"

"I'm going over to my daddy mama house I know she would respect me and what I have to say fuck my mama, she always listen to you and shit like I don't even matter" said Trina while she packing

Kayla gasp for air " Whattt!! Im not trying to take over your mother I'm sorry you feel that way, but that was never my intention to do a such of thing " I love your mother as if she was my own mother because she took me in I' don't know what I did wrong too you."

Trina Finished packing her bags up. " Well maybe one day you can see your shit stank like the rest of us and maybe you can press rewind on that cam recorder to go see. Now move the hell out of my way "

"Where are you going?" asked Trina mother

"I'm leaving and never coming back to this hell hole." she slammed the door

Trina mother got up and said " Since your grown don't bring your black ass home "

Trina kept walking down the staires