Chapter 5 Dirty laundry

Chapter 5

Dirty Laundry

Kayla Yarns " Oh shit I feel asleep on the sofa." I looked over to the left of me the Trina was snoring with the TV all loud and the phone off the hook. I got up and clean up the mess and put the pizza boxes in the trash can and laid down to sleep. Damn that dream felt so real, I couldn't believe that this shit happen. I was dreaming about me  walking in the school, the school news paper had took shots of me  I was walking with my fitted printed dress with my pumps and glasses on I walked in the building and took a pose. Everyone was trying to get my autograph and It was lovely.  I wasn't tripping off nothing, everyone was excited but Toya and her lil crew. 

I jumped inside of sheets. I had to  get some rest because it will be time to wake up for school.  I got me some zzZ.

12:00 pm

I tossed on my side I herd my alarm going off. I jumped up immediately and looked at the time on the clock!! " Oh shit, Oh shit I'm late for school." I had ran around my room looking for me some clothes. I was in a rush  I had fell over trying to put on my shoes. I yelled for Trina to get up. " Trina, Trina? get your ass up we late for school." I had put my J's on with a white crop top and some ripped Short. I was walking into the bathroom and had put on my make up and earrings. I had walked out and looked in the living room Trina wasn't here.  I looked in her room her bed was made up, but she had left me I cant believe didn't wake me up what kind of friendship is that.

I went back into my room and some people was walking through the door.  It was Trina and her mom laughing as  walking in.

Kayla put her hands on her sides" where have you been, we have to go to school?"

 Trina give her a look  and laughed ," School, whats wrong with you ? We have no school today it is Sunday !!!" I came in the room and told you we going to be back. Mom had took me to the store and bought me some clothes and I brought you some clothes back.

Kayla put her hand across her head" You mean to tell me I got up and got dress to go no where?  I am def tripping."

Trina mama said " whatever your on I need for you to stop smoking that shit"

We laughed together and I got my clothes from  off the table and went back into my room and tried it on.

I had looked at my cellphone and Jordan called 15x I didn't give no fucks he get what he deserved and I got justices.

Trina came knocking  at Kayla door " Hey did you want to go the mall later on today and watch a movie?"

" Yeah, I don't care Im not doing anything else"

"Cool bring Jordan and I have a date tonight and make sure you put something sexy on!" She had closed Kayla door 

"Wait, Wait," She scream through the door " I'm not talking to Jordan at the moment we got into an argument I guess I cant go." Kayla pouts

"Aww, I'm sorry to hear that,"Trina sat on her bed " but you still going I told mama me and you was going to the mall and you have to come. Don't worry I got you covered, plus my date has an older brother he just two years old then him. So don't forget to put on something sexy."

Kayla nodded and fell back on her pillow " Now I have to go this shit, I only should because she been begging me every since I been here to do something with her.

Four hours had pass and we had both start getting ready for our date. I hope the guy I was going to see that he wasn't ugly or nothing, because if so I'm walking out, he better not be looking like Micheal Jackson or Jason because then I will be like get yo life.