Chapter 3 Haters Everywhere we go

Chapter 3

Haters Everywhere we go

"That was an excellent pool party baby" Kayla kissed Jordan on the lips.

"He grabbed her ass, thank you baby" he smiled.

" I'm heading upstairs to put on something you like" She smiled as she was switching up the stairs

"Good Party!!",said Jarell

Jarell was watching Kayla as she was walking up the satires

Jarell Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Damn, Kayla looked good tonight. I wish I can have her again, I wouldn't break her heart again and that is a promise. But it seem like my home boy right here is happy with her so I will let her be if anything happen I will be her comfort shoulder."

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Alright I will check you later for that" yelled Jordan from across the room.

"Did you bring that good?", he asked one of his best friends Reggie

Reggie checked in his pockets," Yeah just give me one second to run out the car."

It was almost 1 am and just about 3 people wasn't gone yet.

"Hurry that ass up and get home." he went around the room waking up these people. He was about to lock the door then Reggie back

"My bad my dude I was trying to hurry and close the door I have some plans waiting for me upstairs if you know what I mean, Jordan rubs his hand together and looked up. Kayla was waiting at the top of the stairs waiting for Jordan to come upstairs.

"I keep saying that girl is going to be the death of me one day."

"You better lock that down, because the word around school Jarell want that pussy back." said Reggie

Jordan took the sniff of the weed," man this better not be no dodo, I swear"

"Man, naw this some Grade A kush, Look I'm not going to charge u this time just this one is on me." Reggie shook his hand and headed out the door.

Jordan stayed down stairs and rolled up his blunt and smoked one of them. He went upstairs to the bedroom where Kayla was laying on the bed he jumped on the bed and bite her ass cheek.

"Ouch" said Kayla.

" Don't be acting shy now! you know you like it." Jordan smiled

" Yeah I do so what do you want to do about it."she turned on her side looking at Jordan

" Nothing really, but Im going to  be Simba, rawer" and we gonna get rafiki tonight and tonight I'm going to play all in that jungle"

Jordan Laughed and he was biting on her G-string. She had start moaning in the bed and Jordan had put on the CD player played Chris brown -sex..

Kayla had turned him over and got on top of him. He blew the smoke in her moth as she was on top of him. She had said., "no I got something for you tonight." She hopped off the bed and Had start doing a private dance for him Jordan couldn't take his eyes off of her, He threw the rest of the money on her as she was slow grinding to the beat.

Jordan told her to come in close, " he pulled down his boxers" told her to climb from the bottom of the floor on to the bed. She followed the directions following up to the bed and climbing on top of him. She had start grinding on him some more. He lifted her up in the air as his shaft was getting bigger. He lifted her up and she held on to the fan and he was pumping her. He took her down on the bed into missionary position and start perpetrating her body. Kept her eyes closes. She was going back to yesterday picturing it.