Chapter 7 Lip Service

Chapter 7

Lip Service

Kayla  Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

The Movie was almost over with  Trina and her date had left a little earlier and was going to be fucking in the movies . It seem like Ant wanted  a little action , but I wasnt ready yet and Jordan was breathing down my neck a little. I wanted to turn around and say DAMN GIVE ME 50 FEET.  I feel like Jordan got what he wanted and I thought we was doing good.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Toya was trying to get his hand over her shoulder, he wouldn't make a move on her he was too busy being distracted by what was going on  with Kayla. Toya then tried to put her hand on his lap and he had took it off.  Then she tried to get up and kiss him " Sit your ass down I'm  feeling you right now sit your ass down and eat you some popcorn. Shit!, damn!! 

"Oh now your not feeling me right since you seen your bitch here with another man , you wasn't saying that shit when I was giving you some lip service in the car before we got here. "  Jordan didn't even pay her no mind and just tuned her out.  

"Oh I see the problem"..

Toya got loud and got out her seat

" HE DOWN THERE WITH YOUR LIL BITCH AND YOU ACTING LIKE A SAD PUPPY DOG , she laughs

"Man keep your voice down" said  and Jordan

"I'M, HERE AS YOUR DATE AND YOU NEED TO BE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME."  she got mad and walked  down the stairs "OH YEAH BEFORE I LET IT BE YOU CAN HAVE YOUR DAMN POPCORN AND THIS DRINK" she poured the drink on his head and poured the box of popcorn on him. "BY THE WAY I GOT CHLAMYDIA AND GO GET CHECK BITCH BECAUSE I ALREADY DID, YOU BURNT BITCH AND LOSE MY FUCKING NUMBER, GOOD BYE." She walked out the room

Kayla  Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Damn I'm was thinking  shitted  if she burnt then  I must be burnt too all because I was trying to turn up on prom night. Now a bitch gotta burn until Monday until I get check out!! This lying bastard is going to pay and I'm not having that shit, he can keep whatever else and fuck  every girl in the world he want too.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Jordan  Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Its No way I'm burnt that bitch the bitch burned me I always keep me a rubber when I'm fucking with hoes. No jimmy they don't give me pussy and that shit is on the real. But it kind of do explain why I'm hurting while I was peeing. I feel like that Cameron song fire tonight

"It be them girls with the pretty face and the pretty rides Pretty thighs but what about they insides And that bitch is a liar and I I took the condom off now its on fire tonight"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Man fuck that bitch" Jordan had stormed out of the movies and Ant and Kayla was laughing. The movie had ended 10 minutes later and me and Anthony had walked out to find Trina.

The toilet flushes. Trina and Aaron comes out the bathroom and Toya was standing out there at the sink.  "  Oh excuse me, " said Trina. 

Toya smiles " Don't act like you see me" she flicks the water down in the sink bowl and looking in the mirror at.