Chapter 15 Keep it on the Down Low

Chapter 15

Keep it on the down Low

TRina Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''

Damn right I had to vent to my mother. I was sick of my daddy just bossing  me around shit I need some room. My daddy wont even let no nigg come through what kind of b.s. is that I need to call this number.

''''''''''''''''''''

Trina : Whad up boy  boy

Anonymous : Whats good ?

Trina: shit, nothing  I herd you got old girl knocked up

Anonymous: I didn't get that bitch pregnant

Trina: yeah, you did now she going  to do a police report

Anonymous : So do you want me to do kill the hoe?

Trina: Naw baby, you already done enough , I don't want to get us caught up.

Anonymous: So when your going to come see me again I miss that juicy round phat ass I just want to lick over it. I'm beating my dick to your picture we got

Trina: Wait for me and I will make you cum over and over and I will swallow it.

Anonymous: Mmm baby  talk to me dirty again.

Trina: No baby I got to go. I wll see you later

( Trina hanged up the phone and rolled her eyes)

" Damn fool, where the hell is daddy , Patrice?"

" Daddy gone , he left my mama,"

"Damn they left me with you again, come on we going some where"

" Can I grab my Dora doll?" asked Patrice

"Yeah just hurry up, I'm trying to leave before they come back"

"Where are me and you going Trina?" asked Patrice

" We going some where its a secret you cant tell nobody" 

" No even mama or daddy ?"

"Nobody not even your mama or our daddy, Ok pinkie promise "

" Pinkie promise " Patrice smiles

(Trina walked down to Toya house  and ringed the door bell)

"Who the fuck is it?" a man answered the door

"Its Trina" they looked out the window to make sure

"Why you bring a kid over here you know this ain't no place for no kid"

" Man shut up I can bring my little sister over here " she drop Patrice on the sofa

"Sit right here Patrice and don't move ok"

"Ok" Patrice kept sitting there playing with her doll.

"Where is Toya," she asked the boy that was  playing on the PlayStation

" She upstairs in the bedroom"  said the boy

"Iight cool,"

Trina went upstairs and had went to Toya room " Whad up  chicken head"

"I know you ain't bring your ass over here, after that shit popped off with me and old girl" said Toya

"Yeah I am, that shit ain't got nothing to do with me, I had already told your ass I didn't want nothing to do with, but you putt my ass in the middle of it"

"Hold on Tareika , let me turn around and stop flat ironing my hair for a min. The fuck?, you had all the shit to do with it I let Jordan know your hoe ass  put the shit in there so she will be coming after your ass next. Also if she come after you don't expect for me to come help and save your ass I seen you walk your ass right by and didn't help. "

"Shited its good anyway, if you don't fuck me I'm not kissing nobody ass to be with them. I just came over here to relay the message, that bitch is pregnant and she don't know who her baby daddy is." 

Toya picked up the blunt and start smoking it  " She pregnant?

"Yep she pregnant and I think rapist  fucked up because it could be his shit. So she don't know who he is yet, but she will find out who it is eventually. If not and some shit go down with me and her I will pop her bubble to let her know."

"Naw don't mention shit " Toya inhaled the blunt

Trina nodded  "iight then I wont,, every time I  come in here your brother got it funky .

" Thats because he cooking that crack" she laughed

" SO he Gucci Maine now he got them birds?"

"Yep he is , no lie! You can see for yourself this the number one trap house" she put her blunt out . Pass me that grease Trina"

Trina got up and got the grease by the window and she seen a car slow creeping.

Gun shot start going off

Trina  jumped to the floor and the car had scurred off. Trina had got up after the car had left and had looked around the room the blinds was shot down. Toya was laying in the chair with her eyes open and Tareika was on the floor laying down too. Trina had immediately had ran down the stairs  to see if her  sister was ok.

"NOoooooooooooooooooo" Trina ran to her sister and slumped over with her Dora doll.

She was dead.