Chapter 1 Ain't Easy

Chapter 1

Ain't Easy

"I'm Kayla, but people call me sunshine. I been in foster care since I was 12 years old after my mother and father had died. I had no one who really cared for me, but here I am running in out of foster care homes no one was never on my side. I really like going to school this is my last year I'm going on 18 in one month I can't wait until school is over . I have stayed with my home girl Trina she is like a sister to me. Her mother was like my superwoman the one I could run to and talk to her just about anything.

(School bell rings)

Kayla Closes locker, " One months out of this bitch"

Trina close her locker "And I say church."

They both laughed and said together. " Preacchh"

"Yes, Gawd, no more dealing with these ratchets.said Kayla

"Trina said "Yep",

"No more" as  Kayla looked at La'Toya up and down.

Kayla Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

La'Toya was "I shall take ya man if you don't keep your eyes on him kind of bitch!" I couldn't be or stand by no ratcheted, every ratcheted couldn't even breathe the same air I breathe. But anyway me and Toya were cool until she messed with my boyfriend Jarrell. It was cool bitch, she got this one on me. I'm sorry y'all to say bitch a lot of  times, but I mean bitch In a good way some time!," she rolls eyes. I don't mean to waste my time on her, but I thought I should let you know.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Where you going lil' girl?"asked Kayla

"Dont wait up for me", said Trina

 Kayla Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Trina might just be going to the back smoking weed again . I don't frankly do that shit it's not good for my lungs and I got asthma I don't have time for no one to laugh at me.  I got my ass in this class room I grabbed a seat in the back.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

(last bell rings)

. "Ugh boring , took notes over this shit before" said Kayla

"Shh" the student behind her said.

"I can't even believe someone going to hush me." she turned around

"Malik get ya suave ass on", Kayla laughed

"Girl stop playing" said Mailk

Kayla Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Malik is one of my best friend, he I mean she did that. Yes I have a gay friend don't ask me why but she/he name is Maleekah, I mean my bitch is fire as that one thing I be mad in public, because she be representing when we in public. She even dress better than some of these women out here, but that is my best tho.This is the last class of the day History, I don't even know why I got this class to begin with I don't know why I have to learn about some crappy old mean men just lying around tell me abou their everyday life, what about my life? I don't read nothing about me in these book.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

 "3 mins left til this class is over with," I whispered to Maleekah

(the bell rang)

"Turn up bitch, turn up!!" Said Maleekah

"I'm already turned up to the mother fucking max,prom was the shit last weekend and I have non regrets if you know what I mean?!?!"