Chapter 6 You lying Son of a Gun

Chapter 6

You lying son of a Gun

Toya  Private opinion

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Ain't that some karma for your ass? Shaking my damn head. I told you was going to learn, but your ass learn today! I was grinning all in her face. Everyone knew It I was fucking with Jordan, who he had after school. Naw He wanted to make her the main bitch and keep me as  sideline hoe. Jordan don't know I put that video camera in there, but I'm praying he don't find out.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Jordan you with this bitch" she got mad and start poking her finger at him.

Jordan tried to open up the his hands and give her a hug "  come here, COME HERE!!" he yelled again.

I did want to go for a hug, but then here come Anthony, Trina was back there laughing it up with Aaron didn't even pay attention to what was going on with me. Toya walked right in front of me

"Old popcorn bitch" she threw popcorn  in her face. She was going to whoop her ass, but Jordan got in the way.

"SO YOU GOING TO GIVE THIS UGLY BITCH A FUCKING CHANCE AND YOU FUCK AROUND ON ME   YOU BITCH ASS NIGG, DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS BITCH MIGHT HAVE ALL THE STD WHEN YOU KNOW WE DIDN'T USE NO FUCKING RUBBER  THE OTHER DAY." Kayla took a breathe to clam down .

"Aww your cute when your mad gimme a kiss," Kayla push his face out of the way and he fell back into the counter. Jordan got mad a fist. " You fucking bitch" he lifted his hand.

Ant had ran up on him " WHOA WE GOT A PROBLEM RIGHT HERE PLAYER ? What you feel like you Chris brown today you want to dance huh. " Ant had raised up the shirt " See we got tools for you to make you dance I will be the one to take you down, you feel me and this ain't no little boy shit."

Iight man " Just put ya shit away ain't no problem" Jordan walked away with his hand around toya

Toya was looking back at ant whispering : "call me" she winked at him.

Ant  Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

See I had to put the tool on lil play boy to show him we ain't playing no games around here. Nigga's think because you wear them lil skinny Jeans think they going to have some masculines in there pants.  That is tucking your ball to fit in some women jeans ain't no way he going to run up on me and my women tonight.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"Thank you Ant, I could have handle it myself, but thank you " she had hugged him

"Not a problem anything for you, Its no way I'm going to let no one disrespect a women . Now my princess what movie will you like to see?"

Kayla was thinking "Umm, how about Pirates of the Caribbean, naw,naw hold up what about lets go the help I herd it was a good movie to go see?"

"I don't want to see no lady cleaning up and I sure don't want to go see no movie bout no damn pirates we don't have no pirates in the hood nigg, we too hood! Get pirate jacked for coming down to the hood with that shit on. "

Kayla was laughing and Ant takes a look at the list of movies.

"Now what we can go see is ...  The hangover, now that's a movie I can rget along with I been hungover too many damn times and I couldn't remember shit. Can we get two tickets  to see the hangover please?" Ant had pulled out a stack of money  and Kayla eyes had opened up.

Kayla  Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Now for him to be sexy and got money all at once It was a true turn on me. I might have to give it up tonight he can make it rain on me trust and believe it he might be getting these goodies.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"So what are we going to do about them "asked Kayla

"Shh don't worry about it . I got this" Ant put all his money in his pocket. Alright you want anything to munch on you good ?  " Kayla got some popcorn and some nachos to munch on. 

We pass our tickets over and the usher had  pass the other part back to us. I had found a seat for us to sit. Ant got on his cellphone and called his lil bro. " Iight we in"

Ant went downstairs and had let his brother in  the movie was going Trina and Aaron came in had sat by us. I was getting a little cold  Ant wrapped his hand around me and rubbed my body down.  I looked behind me to see who was munching loud on some popcorn disturbing the movie.  I saw Jordan in Latoya in the movie with us. I rolled my eyes and pulled down Ant hand and cuddle with him some more and rest my head on his chest.

Jordan  Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I wanted to come down there and Karate Chop this nigg my girl was with. Shit I did fuck up just messing around with La'toya , but damn who would have thought she shall be here tonight. Me and Toya just keep everything low key I guess payback is a bitch. Im going to  chunk it up she will be mines again once we go back to school

''''''''''''''''''''''''''

╔═.♥.══════╗

Author ♥ Note's

╚══════.♥.═╝

What can I say Karma can bite you in your ass all day everyday, what you do in the dark will always come to light.  On that note make sure you check out my other book

██▓▒░Check Back for Updates.░▒▓███►

╰ ☆ ╮ Vote & Leave A Comment ╰ ☆ ╮ ◕‿◕