Chapter 12 Stay down from day One

Chapter 12

Stay down from Day One

Kayla Private opinion

''''''''''''''''''''

Jumping out the bed , yesterday was wild I cant even  believe it went down like that. Let me would have tried some shit like that if my mama was living she would have beat my ass. Like she told me when I was younger what we discuss in this house it stays in the this house.  But any who I'm getting ready for school. I put on my clothes and shit got pretty I booked me an appointment to the Gyn later so I can get checked out so I will be leaving school early. SO I will have chop come pick me up, he was an iight guy I guess, but I have to get to know him better.

Also let me tell you,  that we where on the news last night they was looking for us and they got Trina mama license plate and they found the two officers. We fucked!, I don't want to go the police and snitch but I'm not going to jail.  I'm going to tell chop what happen , shited I wonder if I know if anyone else seen the news.  I left and went out the door and got on the bus and I had my headphones in my ear I was playing all crunk music I was amped

''''''''''''''''''''

Kayla tapped "JA'Keshia  Whad up girl ?"

"Shyt nothing I missed you yesterday you was the talk of the school you know that right ?'

She took off her vest " Yeah I know I herd hella people called me last nigh and told me. I couldn't come in . "

"Y'all like some  celebrity at school anddd guess what Jarell wants you back."

"I don't know why he was looking like a pimp with two hoes on his arm two days ago he  don't want nothing , he just want some pussy which he not getting none"

"Well at least you and Jordan the cuest couple still at school"she smiled

"Jordan who, I don't speak of that name, because that nigg is a Lie and a cheat so he can get the deuces"

The bus had stopped at school.

"Right I will see you lata"

"Peace" said Kayla

"Sunshineeee"Maleekha jumped over to hug her

"Damn girl I missed you we have to catch up."

Kayla walked and looked around for Trina and Toya .

"Are you hearing me? asked Maleeka

"Yeah I hear  you hold my shit and don't let nobody still my shit. 

She seen Trina and Toya hanging around each other just talking about what happen.

" See this shit I dont like, these bitches around laughing and shit."said Kayla

"Wait... Where you going ?" 

 Kayla had start walking through the crowd

"Damn here she go now" Said Toya

"YEAH HERE I GO BITCH "  Kayla had punched her and  Toya had jumped back .

"BITCH YOU THINK YOU GO HARD?" Toya had kicked off her flip flops

Kayla didnt say nothing the crowd stood around them blocking them in.

"OOooooohhh the crowd" said

"DAMN SHE GOING TO BEAT YA ASS." Said a boy that was yelling from the crowd

Toya had tried to swing at Kayla but she moved and had missed Kayla. Kayla grabbed her by her hair and dragged her on the floor and got on top of her and punched her. Toya was biting Kayla, Kayla slammed her head on the floor and  kept punching her. Toya nose start bleeding . " STOP, STOP, STOP" she was covering her face as Kayla kept punching.